facebook

sigma

by: Q

What was sigma'a hazing scandal? When did it happen?

Posted By: Q
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wellllll   

Sigma is still hazing their girls I don't know why people all of sudden think they've changed so much they're just covering it up better I don't know why no one has reported them yet don't join them if you feel like getting slapped for not knowing someones name...

By: Wellllll
by: SigJul 24, 2014 10:20:36 PM

WhAt type of hazing specifically

By: Sig
by: hahaJul 24, 2014 11:41:09 PM

Proof or i don't believe you? if they're good at covering it up better then how do you know? its messed up to be starting rumors about other elon sororities.

By: haha
by: Not rumorJul 25, 2014 12:16:38 AM

Yea it's not a rumor I've been hearing stories from their new pc so if it isn't true then it's their sisterhood that sucks I still don't respect them they should have been kicked off campus after the first hazing incident

By: Not rumor
by: ohokJul 25, 2014 10:27:45 PM

Most people I know respect them. Anyways they have a way better reputation than most of the sororities at Elon. Their reputation isn't as good as Phi Mu or AXiD but it is definitely a lot better than crazy Zetas.

By: ohok
by: The Sorting HatSep 8, 2014 9:38:56 PM

Just remember ladies...in a year or two you will ALL eventually become muggles. But for now fire away your Cruciatus curse's at each other. One day you'll realize your patronus charms were nothing but of the Eeyore variety #trynasnog?

By: The Sorting Hat
#2  by: nahhh   

sigma is the epitome of negative aspects about a sorority they brain wash their girls and create a cult like attitude among them that makes them think being hazed is ok the only reason girls don't tell on them is because they'd rather be affiliated than be a gdi here at elon

By: nahhh
by: SigmaAug 6, 2014 9:44:25 AM

You're an idiot and clearly a zeta. Sigma doesnt haze and it sounds like youre just jealous that they actually like their sisters. If Sigma really hazed dont you think all the good girls would just drop and re rush for zeta or phi mu the next year? Think about Margaret Curran... she was miz pledging zeta, dropped and went phi mu the next year..

By: Sigma
by: theAug 8, 2014 5:39:50 PM

Lol lots of girls have dropped zeta by sophomore and junior year when they realized it wasn't what they thought a sorority would be like. I also remember my zeta friends being really upset that maggie dropped that semester.

By: the

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.