facebook

freshmen

by: Panhellenic Love

Don't pay attention to any of the rankings on this website! Don't join a sorority because you think that they're the popular one you're in college that doesn't matter anymore! Join a sorority where you fit in and find true friends! And everyone can enjoy being in Greek life together because it's awesome and its so difficult for people to get a bid from any organization and we're only here for a short time! So lets all be nice! Every sorority on Elon's campus is great!

Posted By: Panhellenic Love
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes!!!   

These comments are not an accurate representation at all, meet girls first semester and make your decisions from there!

By: Yes!!!
#2  by: yes   

yes but some do suck. haha.

By: yes
by: NoJun 19, 2014 8:52:18 AM

I know people in every single panhellenic sorority on campus that are extremely happy with their choice. So I don't know what your definition of "suck" is

By: No
by: what?Jun 21, 2014 11:04:46 PM

each sorority on Elon's campus is really great and a few are greatly recognized by nationals

By: what?
by: ohJun 24, 2014 5:23:34 PM

yes, some do suck. the ones who have very poor sisterhoods are a waste of money.

By: oh
#3  by: yes   

i agree. many girls choose sororities that are considered "popular" yet end up being miserable because the sororities only gave them bids because they were attractive or had rich parents. choose the girls that you click best with and see yourself establishing close friendships with.

By: yes
#4  by: YO PNMS   

Be ready for the harsh reality of recruitment. Many girls "slip through the cracks" and they are the girls you did not think would have any problems. Just go in with the attitude of "I WANT to be Greek." Not "I WILL be Greek."

The process gets more brutal every year. Don't start the year off talking about how you'll definitely join a sorority, because little darlings, that situation is mostly beyond your control.

By: YO PNMS
by: AgreedJul 10, 2014 8:42:31 PM

Greek life at elon is becoming more competitive every year and girls should not go through recruitment with the ideal that they are going to get a bid from a certain sorority even if they were promised a bid from them

By: Agreed
#5  by: also   

PLEASE don't take this site as a way to turn you off to Greek life, especially at Elon! This site is an awful representation of the relationships Greeks have with one another on campus. There's always the people who post on here to make their organizations look good/others look bad but as a whole, there's much love for Greek life!

By: also
#6  by: Additionally   

Do not pay attention to the people that say that this year is really going to change things because people literally say that every year and the organizations that are falling and rising change every year too join ones where you get along with people

By: Additionally
by: yeahJul 20, 2014 12:18:08 AM

but the tiers have changed.... but yes they do change every year based on the new pledge classes anyway.

By: yeah
by: honestlyJul 20, 2014 3:04:25 PM

honestly the tiers really haven't changed that much the top are still top the mid are still mid and the bottom are still bottom like people need to stop thinking that every year there is going to be all this change cuz theres not and it doesn't matter

By: honestly
by: rightJul 20, 2014 3:21:00 PM

yeah ok phi mu.

By: right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.