facebook

what are the 2014-2015 rankings?

by: Elon

What are the newest rankings? For sororities and fraternities?

Posted By: Elon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: 333   

Phi Mu/Tri Sig
Zeta
AXiD
AOII/Tri Delta
SK
KD
AChiO

By: 333
#2  by: 2014-2015   

Ugh. It varies depending on who you ask but these are my thoughts.

Phi Mu- Clenched the top spot easily after this year. They really have a great sisterhood and the girls are, for the majority, pretty sweet.
Sigma- Struggled in the past with hazing rumors but trying to recover. Definitely got a good pledge class and they also have a real good sisterhood.
Zeta- Fell a lot. Very clique, if you want to fit in you need to be a star girl, new pledge class looks like children.

AXiD- Full of themselves recently, but have earned the #4 spot. This pledge class not nearly as good as their last one.
Delta- Delta and AOII are really close for this spot, Delta overall has better girls, but could fall to AOII with this next year.
AOII- REALLY stepped it up this year. Great pledge class, proved themselves, but they need to get another good class to keep it up. Could pass Delta.

KD- Had so much potential for this past year but was slightly disappointed in them. Still the newest so they have a chance to redeem themselves but they need to get a better class.
Sigma Kappa- Poor sisterhood, they really all don't hang out with each other, some girls are really pretty and smart, but kind of boring. Two years of bad pledge classes.

AXO- Sweet girls, but they aren't moving up anytime soon. Though their pledge class this year and last year was definitely better than average, so they have that. Good sisterhood too!

By: 2014-2015
by: 123456789May 30, 2014 4:06:26 PM

Good answer, but off of that, I'd like to add one thing.

After this past year and entering this upcoming year:

AOII, Sigma, and Phi Mu are rising
KD, Delta, AXiD, and AXO stay the same
SK and Zeta are falling.

I think what this means is that AOII has the chance to pull ahead of Delta, AXiD could close the gap between the upper tier and that upper middle tier since Zeta is falling, and SK has began to fall into the lower-middle or bottom tier.

By: 123456789
by: yesJun 6, 2014 9:22:50 AM

this is 100% right, prob best answer i've seen on this website

By: yes
by: self rank Jun 15, 2014 3:41:28 PM

hahaha good try AOII

By: self rank
by: UhJun 16, 2014 12:23:40 AM

I don't know what you mean by "good try AOII". If you're saying that AOII shouldn't be ranked that high then clearly you haven't been around this year or your just a jealous Delta who realizes that you have a chance of being passed by another organization. AOII had a great year especially with this new pledge class. If they get another good one they definitely have the chance of passing Delta. If they get just an average class then they won't. But either way, they're on the rise and there is potential there.

By: Uh
by: lolJun 17, 2014 12:00:32 AM

calm down aopi its just cuz everyone knows you guys get a good pc like every few years then just get the normal ones again

By: lol
#3  by: junior   

kappa sig
lambda chi alpha
sig chi
Sig ep
Kappa Alpha
Pi Kappa Phi
Sig Pi
DU
ZBT

By: junior
by: lolnoJul 4, 2014 8:51:22 AM

kappa sig
sig chi
Sig ep
Kappa Alpha
lambda chi alpha
Pi Kappa Phi
Sig Pi
DU
ZBT

By: lolno
by: @lolnoJul 8, 2014 8:48:01 PM

sig ep over ka? ...right. I'm sure a lot would even say lambda is higher than sig ep. i don't think so tho

switch those two and you're gold

By: @lolno
#4  by: thoughts   

Girls:
Phi Mu
Sigma
Zeta
AXiD
Delta
AOII
KD
Sigma Kappa
AXO

Boys:
Kappa Sig
Sig Chi
KA
Lambda
Sig Ep
Pi Kap
Sig Pi
DU
ZBT

By: thoughts
#5  by: Here you go   

No particular order within the tiers just the tiers

Sororities:
Top-
Sigma/Zeta/Phi Mu
Mid-
AOII/KD/AXiD/Delta
Bottom:
Sigma Kappa/AXO

Boys:
Top-
Kappa Sig/Sig Chi/KA
Mid-
Lambda/Sig Ep/Pi Kap
Bottom-
Sig Pi/DU/ZBT

By: Here you go
by: almost perfectJul 16, 2014 11:43:45 AM

switch sigma kappa and aoii. bring kd down to bottom. frats are perfect

By: almost perfect
by: No.Jul 16, 2014 3:10:54 PM

be quiet sigma kappa this ranking is right don't be bitter about being bottom now

By: No.
by: HahaJul 16, 2014 6:53:02 PM

I agree with the original ranking. To order them, in my opinion, the ranking would be:

Phi Mu
Sigma
Zeta

AXiD
AOII/Delta
KD

SK
AXO

By: Haha
by: wut.Jul 25, 2014 11:09:34 AM

delta should be lower tier along with kd. they aren't any better than sigma kappa.

By: wut.
#6  by: say it as it is   

Before I get backlash: No, not I'm not an AXiD, just calling it like I see it. Especially how I see the rankings based on this upcoming year being.

Ranks:
Phi Mu
Tri-Sig
AXiD
Zeta
Delta
AOII
KD
Sigma Kappa
AXO

By: say it as it is
by: no.Jul 8, 2014 5:21:57 PM

azd be quiet theres no way you passed up zeta if anything you fell after this year

By: no.
by: correctionJul 8, 2014 7:26:29 PM

Zeta fell but AXiD did a bit too. Their pledge class was no where near that of the year before.

Phi Mu
Sigma
Zeta

AXiD
AOII/Delta
KD

SK
AXO

By: correction
by: WowJul 9, 2014 7:29:17 AM

Phi Mu
Tri-Sig
Zeta
AXiD
Delta
AOII
KD
Sigma Kappa
AXO

By: Wow
#7  by: senior   

sig chi
lambda chi alpha
kappa sig
sig ep
ka
pi kap
sig pi
DU
ZBT

By: senior
by: hahahaJul 14, 2014 7:07:52 AM

lambda at the top? you must be a zeta... nobody else likes lambda and they are definitely smack dab in the middle of the list.

By: hahaha
by: alsoJul 14, 2014 11:41:49 AM

I kinda think that pi kapp is overrated their parties aren't parties they're more like get togethers because its just a bunch of people standing around none of the guys dance with anyone its like being at a high school party again i think sig pi should be above them

By: also
by: hahahaJul 14, 2014 6:48:28 PM

lambdas are the most random groups of guys. some of them might be cool, but then theres a group of them that were definitely social outcasts in hs trying to start a new life with their daddy's money.

By: hahaha
#8  by: Opinion   

Definitely top:
Kappa sig/sig chi

Top/top middle depending on who you ask:
Lambda/KA

Middle:
Sig ep/pi kapp

Bottom:
Sig pi/DU

Regardless if you're interested in Greek life don't use this site to determine where you want to go it's all just peoples opinions

By: Opinion
#9  by: Girls   

Phi Mu
Sigma
AXiD
ZTA

AOII
KD
Delta

SK
AXO

By: Girls
by: uhJul 18, 2014 6:04:48 PM

Zeta's fallen but I don't think AXiD is quite there. This year will definitely put some things into perspective.

Same with KD over Delta on this one.

By: uh
by: agreewithUHJul 18, 2014 7:23:57 PM

axid is not in the top 3 yet. i think this year's recruitment will definitely change things. theres a general agreement (from most ppl at elon) that sigma passed zeta this year based on how recruitment went. axid rose this year too, they recruited good girls. i think this new school year we'll see if zeta steps it up with their recruitment or if they will continue to drop while we'll see if axid continues to rise and get closer to passing zeta.

By: agreewithUH
#10  by: ugh   

Why in the world are people putting Sigma Kappa down with AXO now?????

By: ugh
by: ahahJul 20, 2014 10:05:49 PM

i agree, zeta should be below axo

By: ahah
by: BecauseJul 21, 2014 11:15:21 PM

Half of them are really pretty and half of them are really plain. But I think the real reason that Sigma Kappa is now on AXO level is because of their poor sisterhood. Bad leadership + bad pledge classes = hardly any get along with each other. It's sad. They don't do much for their philanthropy either. Overall, they've fallen a lot and have been able to keep up with other the other rising sororities.

By: Because
by: WellJul 22, 2014 6:40:02 PM

because" had it right. ek's have fallen alot with looks and finally other people have noticed their were-better-than-you attitude that has no basis in anything.

By: Well
by: strangeJul 25, 2014 11:17:03 AM

They're definitely better as a whole than KD and Delta and much more involved than AOII so I also don't understand why they're being placed in the lower tier...

By: strange
by: get-alongJul 25, 2014 11:18:57 AM

every girl I know in their recent pledge class has nothing but nice things to say about the other girls so if we're basing it off of the recent pledges than they should be higher.

By: get-along
by: LolJul 25, 2014 11:48:54 AM

Seriously self tankers right there

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.