facebook

A thought piece -- Beta

by: beta fan 2

Thank god for beta they have changed my life and saved me over the years. greatness has never before like it has in this fraternity. respectfully, everyone should just stop trying to even gather in groups because no group is as great as this one. Not even world renowned rock group The Beatles. Everyone give up we've peaked its all down hill from here.

Posted By: beta fan 2
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: beta fan   

beta fan 2,
I wholeheartedly agree with your thoughts. Beta men (despite the name) are alphas. They slay. They have principles, not sure what they are, but they have them and thats saying alot. Long live Beta.

By: beta fan
#2  by: And they    

And Beta sends girls to the hospital that they let drink way too much at their parties. Fact. smh

By: And they
by: YupFeb 25, 2024 12:52:41 PM

Correct…they do send girls to the hospital who drink too much at their parties. Sad they promote this.

By: Yup
#3  by: bffr   

drunk drafting a love note to try to convince the world to love VSCO filtered cigar mammasboys.
Total beta behavior

By: bffr
#4  by: Messy    

What a mess. Nearly kille# a chick and yet they are still on campus? Just wow. And wow. Beta ruined it for the rest of us by sending multiple women to the hospital. smh.

By: Messy
#5  by: sup   

Did they force her to drink past her tolerance? Nah, she was most likley an immature dummy learning her limits and she failed royally. All you frats follow the same script at parties.

By: sup
by: Just stop!! 🛑 Mar 9, 2024 6:45:47 PM

Just stop. As a sorority woman your comments are shameful, inaccurate and offensive. I was there. Stop trying to defend Beta. They are absolutely in the wrong and absolutely did this to these women.

There is positively no excuse for what Beta did. Stop playing victim as a fraternity and be accountable. This is all Beta and frankly they ruined it for everyone else, they took advantage of women and what they did is wrong. SMH

By: Just stop!! 🛑
#6  by: OK   

What did Beta do? "I was there. It was wrong. Believe me."
So again, what did they do? Answer this.

So what did Beta do? They provided alcohol?

Sometimes people need to take responsibility for their actions too. The blame someone else game is so immature.

By: OK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.