facebook

Beta party & the 4 kids sent to the hospital!

by: Elon PD

Update please on the Beta party last night and the 4 kids sent to the hospital. Messy. Thanks a lot Beta for ruining rush for the rest of us! Why?

Posted By: Elon PD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Wow   

Disaster

By: Wow
#2  by: Rooks    

the girl that was sent to the hospital came to the beta party already so wasted. Unfortunate for all.

By: Rooks
by: Stop Sep 19, 2023 5:41:23 PM

Please stop. Beta did this and this is totally on them.

By: Stop
#3  by: ok   

following

By: ok
#4  by: Shameful!   

@BuffyBuff
This is absolutely shameful behavior by Beta! And your comment is even more shameful! Beta needs to be held accountable and responsible. As a sorority woman IMO Beta had no business letting her in the party and serving her. Facts. Shameful, shameful!!!

By: Shameful!
by: wowSep 18, 2023 5:46:24 PM

nice victim blaming, beta

By: wow
#5  by: ?   

Where were her sorority sisters ? Why did they take her to a party if she was so intoxicated? Why did Beta let her into the party? A lot of blame to go around ..

By: ?
by: SMHSep 19, 2023 5:40:33 PM

Vehemently disagree with you. The "gentleman" of Beta need to take 100% responsibility for this. This has zero to do with her sorority sisters and her and everything to do with the total irresponsibility of Beta. Clearly a Beta poster attempting to deflect blame and not accept blame. SMH! Beta needs to own this and be punished.

By: SMH
#6  by: SMH    

Why Beta? Indeed shameful and irresponsible.

By: SMH
#7  by: Issues    

Beta is a liability!

By: Issues
#8  by: messy    

Yes; Beta a mess. Need to be held responsible. Where is Elon and Beta HQ?

By: messy
by: ValNCOct 9, 2023 11:34:55 AM

I’ve heard about this situation. From what I understand the university looked into it. I know the Elon takes these situations very seriously. I wish freshmen understood the risks of alcohol. It is so dangerous for those who aren’t familiar with alcohol and its effects.
Until frats card guests or access the sobriety of their guests upon entry, these types of situations are likely to reoccur.

By: ValNC
by: Excuses Oct 9, 2023 12:31:54 PM

Yet another Beta in disguise making excuses. Please accept responsibility for your incompetence and putting students at danger and risk.

By: Excuses
#9  by: Dry    

Just think about how many Greek related problems would be eliminated if alcohol was not involved. Can that be a possibility? Seems most if not all problems or questionable situations that occur at Greek functions include alcohol.

By: Dry
by: 🫤 Oct 10, 2023 10:14:34 PM

lol. Beta still covering up their mess. Just own it bro. So many excuses and so little time. Man up and just acknowledge that u all caused a disaster of a mess for the entire Greek system instead of excuse after excuse. SMH.

By: 🫤
#10  by: Fill us in 🫤   

What do you mean the entire Greek system is now a mess? Can you explain? I’m guessing from your comment that Elon stopped all off campus fraternity and sorority parties? If so, that’s one way to ensure safety, I guess. As a result, it will definitely affect future Greek enrollment.

By: Fill us in 🫤
by: 😳 Oct 24, 2023 8:30:50 PM

@Fill us in

Don’t play dumb. You know what happened. And don’t act like you’re not a Beta yet again trying to defend this outrageous behavior. Fact is u all did the entire Greek system a disservice. So just man up and own. SMH.

By: 😳

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.