facebook

gwd2014

by: gwd

What did u think of the winners? Should there have been different winners? Spill ur thoughts here..

Posted By: gwd
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hahayes   

i didnt care for AZD's dance. I liked tri delta's even tho the songs were kinda random for their theme but the matrix theme was cool. aopi's was alright. i thought tri sigma should have taken azd's place, i liked their song choices though i didn't care for their theme. all of the themes this year weren't very interesting.

By: hahayes
#2  by: trisig   

i really liked tri sigmas dance. can someone tell me the name of the song that played when their sweetheart came out?

By: trisig
#3  by: talkdirty   

talk dirty by jason derulo

By: talkdirty
#4  by: Plus   

None of the themes were great. AXiDs was the most creative, but it was a little weird. I think there dance itself was great. The deserved second. Delta killed it this year. I have no idea why AOPi placed, it was good but not as good as Sigmas or Zetas. Sigma had to many people in their dance and they did that trick where they had dancers on shoulders of others. I'm sure they lost points for that.

By: Plus
#5  by: sigma kappa   

sigma kappa could have been much more creative with their song choices for dollhouse

By: sigma kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.