Sig Chi

ZBT
DU (moving down)

AEPI
KA (moving down)
Sig Pi (moving up)

By: :|
by: yea Feb 13, 2023 10:33:52 PM

I’m sorry but aepi isn’t even close to above ka. And an argument could be made about sig pi over them based on recent pc.
Also, do we go to the same school?!What is beta doing up there…

By: yea
by: tryFeb 13, 2023 11:27:18 PM

SigChi/SigEp

Beta
ZBT
DU

KA/SigPi/AePi

By: try
by: :|Feb 14, 2023 1:51:49 AM

Im saying sig pi moving up cuz their pc was solid. But we gotta see the effect they have before i put em above ka and aepi. I got aepi (barely) above ka bc ka is dying bruh.
Also yeah I was definetly too high on beta, thats on me.

Sig Ep/Sig Chi

Beta
ZBT
DU (moving down)

AEPI
KA (moving down)
Sig Pi (moving up)

by: ehFeb 14, 2023 3:40:55 PM

those guys are not solid bro. They went with quantity not quality and took the guys everyone else dropped for good reasons

By: eh
by: Frat ratFeb 15, 2023 11:40:09 PM

Hands down Sig pi got the most wack pc just look at those guys 😭. everyone’s else’s leftovers…

By: Frat rat
by: ..Feb 16, 2023 10:24:03 PM

Whoever posted this one is clearly not affiliated and just going off instagram pics.

Sig Pi made a risky move taking so many sloppy seconds and and we’ll see how it plays out. KA is on the way out. All the others are doing just fine.

By: ..
#22  by: :|   

Yeah ik lol, that's why i got em at the bottom, but with a pc that large its fair to say they got a bit of potential (for the first time in a while)

by: D3Feb 16, 2023 12:31:18 PM

It’s likely some of them will drop. If they’re smart they’ll realize what they’ve gotten themselves into lol.

By: D3
by: LOLFeb 16, 2023 12:44:32 PM

Not sure how Sig Pi did it but that pledge class is pretty solid. I agree they are moving up as of now but only time will tell.

By: LOL
by: Bad take Feb 16, 2023 5:26:11 PM

It’s about quality not volume ^

By: Bad take
by: ?Feb 17, 2023 8:12:55 AM

Sig Pi might just be turning the corner with their recent pledge class - actually some quality and cool guys mixed in with a few odd ones. And, I am hearing about them adding a couple more houses. KA is heading in the wrong direction.

By: ?
#23  by: yk   

anybody notice that SigPi has a greekrank pledge?

By: yk
#24  by: ?   

I think it is hilarious one guy who I bet is in a lower tiered fraternity is angry and upset over a rechartered new fraternity making small strides to relevancy. Why all the hate bro? Why do you care so much? Most people on campus don't care as much as you do!

By: ?
by: Yup Feb 17, 2023 11:40:20 AM

I bet he is an AEPI - they are bad mouthing and ratting on other fraternities to make themselves look better .. BS!

By: Yup
by: shaddupFeb 17, 2023 4:32:40 PM

Yo baby pies, You gotta stop posting and replying to yourself. It’s just making your frat look worse than it already does. You can’t change their status. But you can let the insecurity and fomo go and stop digging this hole deeper.

By: shaddup
#25  by: Please   

Sig Pi gotta chill. Prove yourselves through your actions and results, not your words.

By: Please
by: Truth Feb 18, 2023 3:23:55 PM

Sig Pi is the worst fraternity on campus !

By: Truth
by: Please 2 Feb 18, 2023 7:08:20 PM

Sig Pi is sus! U guys have a long way to go ..

By: Please 2
#26  by: 2024    

this is still 100% accurate

By: 2024
#27  by: $$   

tf no it’s not ZBT and KA sank big time and AEPI was never up there to begin with
In reality 2023 spring left it like

SigChi/SigEp
Beta
ZBT/DU
AEPi
KA (sorry to the alums, but this is the truth rn)
SigPi

By: $$
by: ZoomJul 8, 2023 3:50:42 PM

THIS ^

By: Zoom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.