facebook

rushing information

by: confused

So I am planning on coming to Elon in the fall as a freshman. I was wondering what the GPA standard to be in a sorority is, if it changes per house, and who sees your GPA? Do all of the girls in the house see you GPA and decide if they want you?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no one   

the lower tiers want good gpas, higher tiers dont care.
just meet hte minimum requirement

By: no one
#2  by: so..   

SK is always known for having the highest GPA, and AXiD after that. If you want either of those I would shoot for a 3.5. There might be a few after that who want a 3.0 or 3.25, but i don't really think so. Zeta, Phi Mu, Sigma, AOII and KD just go by the minimum requirement. It's possible that any could make exceptions though. The minimum is around a 2.75 I think. The house you're rushing has access to your GPA, it would depend on the house on who gets to see it though.

By: so..
by: noFeb 6, 2014 8:44:52 PM

Top fall gpas at elon:
AXO
KD
AZD

sigma kappa used to have a top gpa not anymore...

By: no
#3  by: top tiers   

that seems true for zta (iknow a bunch of girls that couldnt have had a high gpa but got in) but even in top tiers, if they are conflicted between two people, wont they take the girl with a higher gpa? Seems like sigma has some smart girls.

By: top tiers
#4  by: this year   

I think this year was competitive and a lot of it came down to GPA.

By: this year

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.