facebook

sorority philanthropies

by: looove philanthropy

Which sororities are the most involved/ care the most about their philanthropies? I know they all hold many events all year but which girls are really dedicated to it?

Posted By: looove philanthropy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: PNM   

I know Delta does a ton for St Judes throughout the year

By: PNM
#2  by: Philanthropy   

KD, AXO, Delta, SK are all in love with their philanthropies!! KD spends time with Girl Scouts. AXO helps out at battered women shelters, Delta does a lot for St. Judes and SK does a lot for alzeihmer's research!

By: Philanthropy
#3  by: Delta   

Granted I'm of another organization, I've gotta hand it to Delta, they really seem to be the most involved. I'd also say AXiD with Autism awareness. You don't see much from the "top tiers".

By: Delta
#4  by: Hmmm   

Yeah I'd say delta, azd, axo, and kd do the most with their philanthropy. Or at least they put the word out there when they have philanthropy events. Xiti dinner and kaysodeeas were really well advertised by azd and kd. Also, axo does a great job with Mr. Alpha Chi.

By: Hmmm
#5  by: delta   

delta is good with their philanthropy. the mid/topmid tiers do good work. the top tiers don't seem to do as much philanthropy. too self absorbed perhaps?

By: delta
#6  by: ...   

i know that KD does both money-raising and time with the girl scouts, which is awesome. SK does a walk too.

By: ...
#7  by: yea   

Delta has always been amazing with philanthropy nationally and KD is involved because they are still new and need to make a name for them selves. AXID Ziti dinner is just amazing but i don't know what else they do for autism. as for top tiers their events aren't super well advertised, but i was impressed with Phi Mu's bonnamu event, not sure if it actually raised a lot of money but it was finally something different than the usually baked goods sales seen from the top tiers.

By: yea
#8  by: kd   

kd spends their time with the girls scouts and money towards prevent child abuse of america. that was really unique last year when i was going through recruitment

By: kd
#9  by: Turnitoff   

AChio does Mr. Achio, AXiD does Xiti dinner, bump it thump it, and the Autism Now walk in Charlotte, SK does kick in the grass and Ultra Violet Week, Delta does DHop and they fundraiser all year for St Jude, Sigma does Rockin for Robby. ZTA has some fundraiser a for Breast Cancer awareness. KD has a bunch of events similar to Delta. I have no idea what AOPi or Phi Mu do for their philanthropies.
All orgs support Thon.

By: Turnitoff
#10  by: well   

All of the sororities do different events but in my three years I've rarely seen much from AOII, Tri-Sig, or Phi Mu.

By: well
by: allJan 21, 2014 3:18:26 PM

AOll has a day with various fundraising events, like A-O-Pie in the face that are fun. Phi mu does bonnamu, home cooking, frats at bat and breakfast at tiffanys. Sigma also does a lot for anti-hazing awareness in addition to their philanthropy.

By: all
by: evenstillJan 21, 2014 7:12:28 PM

Even though they may do those things, it's so very rarely seen. In my opinion at least.

By: evenstill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.