facebook

in whoevers opinion

by: just wondering

what is the best overall sorority and why?

Posted By: just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Honestly there's not one sorority better than the other it all depends on where you fit in best there's so many different aspects about sororities that would make one best that is different about each sorority that makes them the best in their own way you have seen from other posts what people consider to be the top 5 and that really doesn't even matter as long as you find where you fit in

By: Well
#2  by: lol   

Well this is a stupid question. You won't get a straight answer, and if you do, it'll just be people trying to build up their own organization. Like the last poster said, you'll find where you fit. There's not "best" sorority, but there is a "best" sorority for you. Everyone is going to think their sorority is the best unless they're unhappy where they are (which will happen if you don't just let the system work). Go through recruitment, have an open mind, and you'll find the best sorority.

By: lol
#3  by: zeta   

we have the hottest girls and frats like to mix with us.

By: zeta
by: and by "mix"Aug 13, 2014 2:27:25 PM

you mean bone and never talk to again

By: and by "mix"
by: hahahahAug 13, 2014 4:51:00 PM

idk if we're looking at the same freshman pledge class...?

By: hahahah
#4  by: Mine   

Mine is!
The best sorority is the one who sees something special in you and extends you a bid. All the sororities at Elon are impressive, award winning chapters. Compared to other schools, we are very lucky to have such a strong Greek life.

By: Mine
#5  by: lol   

consensus among non-affiliated students tends to be phi mu.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.