facebook

sorority

by: yeahh

How difficult is it to get into a top tier sorority? I have genuinely liked every Zeta girl that I have met more than any other sorority, how many of them do I need to know to get in?

Posted By: yeahh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: o   

at least half. all of the frat guys have to know you too or there's no chance.

By: o
#2  by: cheese   

You could know all of them and still not get a bid. It simply doesn't work like that.

By: cheese
#3  by: Tiers    

Don't go into recruitment with that mindset and attitude. Just keep open-minded and positive and you'll find a great sisterhood. You're an alumna for life; tiers don't matter.

By: Tiers
#4  by: rofl   

wait til you meet the zeta seniors. they're the rudest most conceited girls and nobody likes them. my younger zta friends act nice to their faces but absolutely can't stand their senior sisters. the younger zetas are way better, nicer, and prettier than the seniors so you're lucky that the seniors will be gone soon!!

By: rofl
#5  by: Didn't   

Didn't the Zeta seniors write that lame rap? Don't care for them, they're not nearly as pretty and cool as they think they are. I absolutely adore the Zeta sophomores though!! That PC has some of the funniest girls, I love them.

By: Didn't

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.