facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Elon University - EU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: PIKEFOREVER   

Their definitely will be a PIKE chapter on this campus at some point in the future. They would run the campus for sure because they would select southern Gentleman instead of northern douche bags. Although many of the kids at the school are from the north the girls would be attracted to them because class is the most important thing to a PIKE. All i have to say is that if a PIKE gets started KA and Pi Kapp's will fade.

By: PIKEFOREVER
#22  by: SAEMaster   

SAE is coming to Elon Fall 2013! A new interest group wants us!

By: SAEMaster
#23  by: sorority girl   

Lambda
Sig Ep
KA
Sig Chi
Kappa Sig
Pi Kapp
DU
Sig Pi
ZBT

By: sorority girl
by: more likeJul 6, 2013 2:24:26 PM

so off. ^

Sig Chi/Kappa Sig/KA
Lambda
Pi Kapp
Sig Ep
Sig Pi
DU
ZBT

By: more like
#24  by: gonnabeasenior   

Sorority girl up theres got it a litte mixed up but i would agree with the comment above mine. Although with KAs almost irrelevant pledge class this year and their overall decline since i was a freshman i might say sig chi/kappa sig/lambda on top with KA close behind (or atleast thats what i predict the upcoming year)

By: gonnabeasenior
#25  by: Kin   

Sigma Pi is one of the most underrated fraternities at Elon. They have pretty fun day drinks, brothers that don't act like the stereotypical frat star, and a close relationship with each other. I started going to their parties at the end of my freshman year and have been going almost every weekend. I suggest to the freshmen to go party with each of the fraternities to gain your own point of view.

By: Kin
#26  by: Sigma Pi   

Agreed. Fun, hilarious, laid-back guys who aren't typically "fratty".

By: Sigma Pi
#27  by: ranks   

Sig Chi
Kappa Sig
Lambda/KA
Pi Kapp
Sig Pi/Sig Ep
DU

By: ranks
#28  by: mom   

Do frats Drink?

By: mom
by: ...Aug 6, 2013 9:27:34 PM

yes

By: ...
#29  by: ...   

Drinks fer daysss

By: ...
#30  by: lkdsjflas   

Sig pi, DU and sig ep are the best fraternities to party with! They're all laid back and friendly. It's a really good atmosphere at any of these parties, and these are the only three I would go to on the weekend.

By: lkdsjflas
by: PersonallyAug 9, 2013 4:06:35 PM

If you know where DU's party, then 100% agree. Sig Ep and DU are my two favorites

By: Personally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.