facebook

post bid day 2020 ranks

by: hey girls

tri sigma/zeta: tri sig pulled a better new pc but overall very similar and strong
phi mu: pulled one of their better pcs in the past few years, they won't be going anywhere
tri delta: pulled their best pc in history, that pc plus the past two pcs puts them into the top tier, but they still are the bottom of the top

MIDDLE
aopi: cute pc, did really well this year and last year, getting more and more cool each year
axid: did even worse than last year, fell a little bit but not too far, keep trying to rank themselves higher on this site though
sigma kappa: headed towards the bottom because of their past two pcs

bottom:
axo: did good for them, got nice girls
kd: did a solid job

over all, the ranks changed a lot and some sororities stunned while others did not perform as good as usual. either way, the new girls are happy and that's all that matters <333

Posted By: hey girls
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: haha   

OH BABY

By: haha
#12  by: Lolz   

Bumping becuz jealous or butthurt ppl keep trying to hide this. Accept it, these are the ranks girls

By: Lolz
by: No wayFeb 29, 2020 1:09:35 PM

Tri Delta is NOT top tier. End of story.

By: No way
by: HiApr 3, 2020 12:39:17 PM

Bumppp

By: Hi
#13  by: bump   

BUMPPP

By: bump
#14  by: Hi   

This is true.

By: Hi
#15  by: bump   

bumppp

By: bump
#16  by: Yep   

BUMP!!

By: Yep
#17  by: Whotfcares   

This site and discussion forum is really just a place for people who want to tear others down. I get it you’re bored in quarantine but damn find something else better to do with your time.

Stop spreading rumors about ALL the srats incoming freshman come here all the time and the information is just simply never accurate. Let them have an opinion for themselves when they get to campus

By: Whotfcares
#18  by: Top House    

The fact Delta pays money to remove my humorous post about them being more Target/Natty Light than WhiteClaw-Gucci proves they are more middle tier than I ever thought. Go ahead, pay to shut me up; don’t mind me I’ll just fill up another cup. Actually another glass, it’s L'INTEMPORELLE (Pink) Rose Grand Cru of course. XOXO 😘

By: Top House
by: Too funnyMay 6, 2020 6:50:47 PM

Girl u make me laugh so much! Every post of yours is pure ether!

By: Too funny
#19  by: hey   

bumpity bump

By: hey
#20  by: yesss   

i think this is the only accurate post on this site right now

By: yesss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.