facebook

ever realized that the greek life here sucks?

by: realization

yeah sometimes it can be fun but most of the time it’s so my little backyard parties and nothing compared to other schlls like big tens scc big12 etc... Ik size has something to do with it obviously but how can people actually think this school is the end all be all? it’s like high school all over again

Posted By: realization
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: yo   

Go see counseling.

By: yo
#2  by: Perspective   

The party scene here is / was much better than most liberal art schools of similar size. Trust

By: Perspective
by: TruthFeb 13, 2019 12:15:38 AM

Was

By: Truth
#3  by: Truth    

It is still a joke. OP is correct.

#4  by: Truth    

It is really bad yet most think it is good. They need to get out more. Elon is small time

#5  by: Hahaha   

Preach!!! People at this 'university' simply could not get into a more prestigious university. Greek life here is nothing more than high school 2.0, trying to emulate what the see & hear about at Power 5 schools. Mic Drop.

By: Hahaha
by: HaDec 18, 2018 11:40:58 AM

Mic drop? Plz. If you wanted a big school then you should have gone to one. Elon is a small to mid sized school where Greek life is a big deal. It’s too bad you think it’s like high school.

By: Ha
#6  by: Truth    

Hahahaha is dead correct..what a little crap hole

#7  by: 😂   

A bunch of geeds that never got bids are rattled hahahha

By: 😂
#8  by: Truth    

The Fightin’ Christians have a greek life on par with Catawba, Lenoir-Rhyne and Wofford.

#9  by: Newaflash   

Greek life everywhere is High School Part II. I don't think anyone got off the bus at Elon, expecting it to be an exact replica of IU or Penn State.

By: Newaflash
#10  by: doobie   

Yes. It is so high school my school here.

By: doobie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.