facebook

rising to heaven falling from grace

by: ??

Who's on the rise and who's falling from grace? In other words, where will everyone be next year, or in four years, or 10?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: real   

Rising:
Kappa Delta
Alpha Xi Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi

Falling:
Phi Mu
Tri Sigma
Sigma Kappa

Same:
Zeta
Alpha Chi Omega
Tri Delta

By: real
#12  by: ....   

Rising----

Phi Mu (slightly)
AXiD (quickly)
KD (quickly)

Falling----

Sigma (slightly)
Sigma Kappa (quickly)
Alpha Omicron Pi (slightly)

Same----

ZTA
AXO
Delta

By: ....
#13  by: obviously   

the two fastest rising sororities are axid and kd they're going to be the ones that freshmen should look at

By: obviously
by: yesAug 9, 2013 2:02:49 AM

I agree. Both are great orgs. They may not be the top tier but they are made up of genuine girls. They are definitely on the rise and it'll be extremely interesting to see how things go this year. Freshman, keep your eyes on axid and kd

By: yes
#14  by: agrove78   

It honestly depends who you ask. The phi mus and kappa sigs are always together, and the sig chis and the ztas are always together. phi mu and zta are top, in terms of which is better it just depends who you ask. Most girls that went phi mu could've gone zta, and vice versa. I would argue that tri sig is rising, their pledge class this year was pretty good.

By: agrove78
by: yesAug 9, 2013 2:05:17 AM

I also agree with that in regards to phi mu and zeta. They compete with each other the most and I could see girls going both ways. Sigma, I think they had a great pc but their reputation took a major hit because of hazing. I know girls who joined just because they new they couldn't be hazed this year. Next year might be different. I sill think the too three are ZTA, Phi Mu, and Sigma. Who's on top? It varies.

By: yes
#15  by: question   

what sorority associates with kappa alpha? sigma?

By: question
by: ccccccAug 8, 2013 10:36:10 PM

sigmas are with pi kappa all the time zetas and phi mus are with ka

By: cccccc
#16  by: paramour   

Based on where me and my friends and my pi chi group preffed last spring, here's whatI think:
Phi Mu competes with Zeta and Sigma
Zeta competes with Sigma
Sigma competes with AzD
AZD competes with SK and Delta
SK competes with Delta, KD, and AOPi
Delta competes with KD and AOPi
KD competes with AOPi and AChiO
AOPi competes with AChiO

I think that KD is doing great, but wonder if people think they are good just because they are new.

By: paramour
by: Who caresAug 9, 2013 11:13:28 AM

Who cares about who competes with who as long as girls end up where they're supposed to be this is so petty

By: Who cares
by: WhyAug 9, 2013 1:03:37 PM

This isn't even important and not even really accurate. I know girls who on their last day could have picked Zeta, but chose Delta. No two sororities are the same and no two girls are the same. In the end, a girl will have the sororities that she fits best in left regardless if those sororities "compete" with each other.

By: Why
#17  by: Personally   

The two that are rising the most are Alpha Xi Delta and Kappa Delta. Sigma Kappa is falling the quickest. A few years ago, I would have said they were ranked number 4 behind Zeta, Sigma, and Phi Mu but recently they've dropped...a lot. Tri Sigma has also fallen to the number 3 spot because of those hazing rumors while Phi Mu has risen a tiny bit. Tri Delta and Alpha Omicron Pi have stayed the same, letting other orgs pass them. Alpha Chi Omega will probably always be #9.

Zeta
Phi Mu
Tri Sigma
Alpha Xi Delta
Kappa Delta
Tri Delta
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Chi Omega

By: Personally
by: umAug 9, 2013 5:38:09 PM

Tri sig was never in the second spot

By: um
#18  by: To freshmen   

just to let freshmen know, this site isnt even accurate. every sorority self-ranks so just wait for first semester and youll learn the real stuff and then you can rush and choose yourself

By: To freshmen
by: ummmmAug 13, 2013 1:34:55 AM

its not really self ranking when there are multiple posts agreeing about what the tiers are no one organization would consistently post about themselves
Freshmen- the most recent posts on this website are accurate the only people that disagree are the older members in the sororities that are now dropping

By: ummmm
by: YaAug 13, 2013 1:47:46 AM

Some are probably bias, but what you see on the discussion is probably pretty close with only minor disputes. There is probably more self ranking on the sorority tab. But really I feel like what this poster is trying to say is this: DONT LET THIS SITE CHANGE YOUR MIND. That is the best advice. Who cares if you're top tier, middle, or bottom? The tiers have changed so much in just one year that is unpredictable how things will be in 2,3, or 4 years. Join whatever group YOU feel good in. That's the only way to be happy :)

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.