facebook

what are the best sororities at sbu?

by: BestSoro

I'm a sophomore transfer, what are the good/bad sororities at sbu?

I'm really focused on school and a huge stoner is that a bad thing here? Any sororities which would be friendlier to smokers?

Looking for a friend

Posted By: BestSoro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stoners win   

theta and sdt are top two
hit up sdt they have mad stoners which is why theyre chill idk if thetas got many but maybe

By: stoners win
#2  by: Truther   

KBG is super friendly and welcoming :) they're a newer sorority on campus but they're really chill girls

By: Truther
by: freshman Sep 1, 2017 9:10:44 AM

Omg I went out with them last night and have never had a better time with any other org. They super friendly and approachable. I wouldn't believe some of the comments on this website. It seems like they're posted by other jealous orgs.

By: freshman
by: hahaOct 11, 2017 3:35:53 PM

LOL funny that the comment praising KBG & the comment spreading rumors about SDT were written 2 minutes apart. looks like you're the jealous one

By: haha
#3  by: Seniorrr   

I would say SDT but it's a shame that they have hooked so many girls on heroin. It's a shame

By: Seniorrr
by: IlovegreekrankSep 1, 2017 3:56:58 PM

This is hysterical 😂😂😂

By: Ilovegreekrank
by: you got jokesSep 2, 2017 10:44:46 AM

lol wow never heard this one, creative

By: you got jokes
by: HowSep 2, 2017 10:04:41 PM

alright buddy now thats a stretch come on

By: How
#4  by: the big man   

Alls I got to say is Rush KBG

By: the big man
by: ayyyylmaoNov 13, 2017 9:20:03 PM

interesting how this comment was posted two minutes after the one telling people not to rush SDT

By: ayyyylmao
#5  by: Ya kno   

Def Theta or SDT they have some chill girls you can definitely find a bunch that will smoke with you lol

By: Ya kno
#6  by: Fellow Stoner   

Sigma Iota Sigma is a really tight knit sorority, the sisters a super chill and you'll definitely find someone to smoke with

By: Fellow Stoner

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.