facebook

transfer

by: M

Hey I'll be a matriculated transfer student, how do I go about joining a sorority ?

Posted By: M
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rush   

hi!! you'd have to either come out to informal recruitment in the fall or formal recruitment in the spring in order to join one of the three national sororities on campus. or you can reach out to any sister of any org on campus and they'd give you info as well. hope you find your place here at stony!!

By: rush
by: transferApr 27, 2017 11:59:33 PM

i transferred to stony brook too, great choice! just letting you know that it's a new rule with the three national sororities that you have to have at least 12 stony brook credits to accept a bid. definitely come out and meet everyone though!!

By: transfer
#2  by: transfer   

I transferred to stony brook too my junior year. I ended up joining a local sorority so definitely don't count them out!

By: transfer
#3  by: Anon   

Definitely make sure to reach out to as many orgs you can don't just look at one, without finding where you belong! Most sororities will post in the class of 2021 gc on fb! #rushNPC

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.