facebook

phi sig

by: NewPNM

How would one go about joining phi sig?? I know they are underground but I haven't found any info about them any where

Posted By: NewPNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Seawolf 17    

There is no phi sig, they are kbg now

By: Seawolf 17
#2  by: lol   

JUST DON'T. Join a national sorority, get connections, real philanthropy, real sisterhood.

By: lol
by: BoiJan 19, 2017 3:18:39 PM

KBG is national as well as international, join a sisterhood without the pettiness

By: Boi
#3  by: rush   

I think SIS is the hottest sorotity on campus if ur into a diverse everlasting sisterhood. I tried rushing them but I didn't get a bid because they are very selective. I guess I'll try AOE next semester

By: rush
by: SorryFeb 9, 2017 11:17:19 PM

I'm so sorry that you're entire self worth comes from the Greek letters on your shirt that won't matter in 4 years

By: Sorry
#4  by: kaybeegee   

former members of phi sig decided to found an international sorority, and became an official chapter of the sorority in August 2016. kbg's philanthropy is the special olympics. they just took their first pledge class, and are looking for pnms! if you're looking to rush, feel free to message any of the sisters!!

By: kaybeegee
#5  by: Freshman   

I think I might be rushing ΣΔΤ or θΦΑ but I was considering KBG until I found out there not regonize on campus

By: Freshman
by: KappasJan 15, 2017 3:57:36 PM

We are recognized as an international sorority, can wear letters on campus, and receive many of the same benefits (if not more) as the sororities "recognized by SBU" as SBU is still currently closed for expansion. Because we are so new, we're also not as rigid with rush and are much more approachable, so don't be afriad to take a chance and come out with us!

By: Kappas
#6  by: #6   

KBG, while recognized as an official chapter by nationals, is not recognized by the university itself nor are they affiliated with the university.

By: #6
#7  by: #7😒   

I agree with six. KBG is no different than Phi sig. Decent group of good looking girls but not regonize on campus and illegally wearing letters and do "sorority" stuff as in mixers.

By: #7😒
by: GreekfreakJan 19, 2017 3:30:25 PM

Actually kappa beta gamma is completely allowed to wear their letters. Phi sig was an under ground org and KBG at SBU is an acknowledged chapter of the sorority. Also, their "sorority" stuff far expands mixers. They also participate in an international and national board, participate in many local and national philanthropy events to support their national philanthropy the special Olympics. On top of these they also strive for academic achievement. Also since they are an international organization they participate in events such as centennial to keep in touch with other chapters.

By: Greekfreak
#8  by: ✌🏽️   

False accusations of illegal behavior must be fun when you're anonymous; but the happy fact is KBG is completely legit and looking for wonderful, intelligent people to join our sisterhood. Feel free to reach out and get to know people before forming opinions or spreading inaccurate and hurtful rumors. We may just be what you're looking for: hard-working, outgoing, and driven young women.😘

By: ✌🏽️
by: LolAug 8, 2017 5:56:50 PM

hah wonder which kbg girl this is... def CANT be the one thats a writing major😂

By: Lol
#9  by: 😂   

Don't waste your time rushing kbg. come to formal recruitment to meet the 3 national panhellenic sororities. they all support each other & there are over 26 national sororities in this conference that are the backbone of Greek life at all universities across the country

By: 😂
by: gdiJan 23, 2017 9:41:56 PM

lol petty

By: gdi
#10  by: RushChair   

Rush Sig Delts!!

By: RushChair

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.