facebook

kappa beta gamma

by: hey

underground? i see so many of the girls wearing shirts but i can't ever find info about their org or how to join! someone please let me know

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sbufresh   

they're not recognized by the school, so yeah they're technically underground bc they can't be active on campus (they don't follow the school's rules for recruitment) They're not supposed to wear letters but they do bc no one stops them lol i've been pressured before to join kbg but realized the letters don't mean anything if the school doesn't know they exist

By: sbufresh
by: KBGJan 11, 2017 11:14:53 PM

Hi,

KBG is not underground, and yes, we are allowed to wear our letters. We are just not affliated with Stony Brook (at least as of now.) Feel free to hit up a member of KBG if you want to rush!

By: KBG
by: KappasJan 15, 2017 4:04:54 PM

"Underground" means not recognized by the school or nationals. KBG is 100% recognized by nationals and the school is very aware that we are here and recruiting. Nationals owns KBG's letters, not SBU, so KBG sisters wearing letters is legal and fun! Also, saying letters "don't mean anything if the school doesn't know you exist" is false. "Letters don't mean anything" if you don't have a connection with the girls, so try out all the sororities and find your home!

By: Kappas
#2  by: therealPhiSig   

Join Phi Sig,

By: therealPhiSig
#3  by: The more u know    

They're not underground. They are nationally and internationally recognized. They are a legitimate organization.

By: The more u know
by: :)Jan 11, 2017 11:15:29 PM

They're brand new! established August 2016

By: :)
#4  by: :)   

#rushKBG

By: :)
#5  by: KBG   

Also, we are national!

#6  by: KBG   

I got a bid

#7  by: sbugirl   

check them out on facebook Kappa Beta Gamma: Alpha Kappa Chapter. they're fly af

By: sbugirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.