facebook

phi kappa tau discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Kappa Tau fraternity chapter comments at Wright State University - WSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: CherryAngelFairy<3   

If everyone hates Mr. Sigritz, then why is it that everybody hangs around the kid? Don't hate Phi Tau because of some idiot. Does he even go to school here anymore?

By: CherryAngelFairy<3
#2  by: NYCbaby   

Nope, not anymore from what T hear. Thats what happens when you act like a child.

By: NYCbaby
#3  by: -----   

everyone hates him but he provides booze and a place to drink it so no one is ever willing to actually get rid of him. i.e he's basically a washed up 23 year old with a job he got only because of his daddy and his parents pay for all his stuff.

By: -----
#4  by: :)   

im 24

By: :)
#5  by: Big DDD   

24 and hanging out with 18 year olds? LOL Grow up Peter Pan!

By: Big DDD
#6  by: Big DDD   

You are right Peter Pan, so stop partying with the high schoolers.

By: Big DDD
#7  by: JasonSigritz   

I wanna know who Big DDD is...sounds like a real sharp shooter with upper management written all over him...i would love to give you a job pumpkin

By: JasonSigritz
#8  by: Danny   

This is a free speech forum, but this is embarrassing. Stop acting like Children. Anyone who is reading this already is aware that Sigritz is disliked by his fraternity and many others for a plethora of reasons, most of which no one wants to be reminded.

By: Danny
#9  by: tuna fish   

Danny=Big DDD

By: tuna fish
#10  by: KDlady   

Yeah, Jaffar in Aladdin was kind of like cancer. We we "love to hate" cancer right? or wait...?

By: KDlady

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.