facebook

parties/downtown?

by: Stank Daddy

Freshman coming to Stetson next semester wants to know do a lot of people go Downtown or stay on campus when it comes to drinking, parties, or whatever social stuff going on. Also, who has the best parties?

Posted By: Stank Daddy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stetson Parent   

If this is your first question as an incoming freshman then I would say you may want to either pick a different school OR keep your bags packed as a 2nd year doesn't seem likely...

Stetson has a wealth of social and service opportunities BUT above all focuses on academic excellence. There is way to much tuition at stake to have your initial question be about parties and drinking...!!! Are these things available, definitely..! But all in moderation. Stetson is a privilege, Time to grow up a little and think about how to get ready for life...

By: Stetson Parent
by: Stank DaddyMay 12, 2016 9:52:02 AM

Thank you, Professor Buzzkill. I'll go turn myself into the fun police now.

By: Stank Daddy
by: GeedMay 3, 2017 12:01:47 AM

Shut up geed

By: Geed
#2  by: GoHatz   

People go downtown to the bars after the parties, which are either at a Frat House or off campus. Frats throw the best parties.

By: GoHatz
#3  by: Geed club   

Stetson Greeks life is just geeds that want something to do just find a different school if you want to have fun

By: Geed club

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.