facebook

alpha xi delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Xi Delta sorority chapter comments at Stetson University - SU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good one AXiD   

Like frat101 is really a guy? She's def an axid. Guys don't go on Greek rank and the few that do aren't looking at sorority boards, nor would they need to say they're a guy. Nice try...not.

By: Good one AXiD
#2  by: local law    

Hazing is against the law and the school. Next semester there will be arrests.

By: local law
#3  by: newbie   

so glad I can check out this board to determine which sorority NOT to rush. LOLOL poor girls.

By: newbie
#4  by: newbie   

You sound bitter. There are too many negative comments by unique users for there not to be a problem with your group. I am sure you are ashamed. You have a right to be ashamed.

By: newbie
by: Equalizer Jul 5, 2013 11:22:58 PM

Newbie, it's a shame you have to continue to harass and put down a group of girls that did nothing to deserve your bitterness and vitriol. You show how much of a egotistical, unhappy person you really are.

By: Equalizer
#5  by: shopper   

I agree with newbie. You people are ALL bitter. Good cause to steer clear. Hazing ALWAYS brings disastrous consequences.

By: shopper
#6  by: Pan :)   

I thought hazing was outlawed? More progressive sororities do not have to do it anymore.

By: Pan :)
by: Get a life!Jul 25, 2013 12:42:27 AM

From what I see upon looking at this, it seems like one or two girls seem to be trolling around this discussion page bashing a chapter they are not a part of.

- Real Pan <3

By: Get a life!
#7  by: Top Pan   

Sure, you if you hadn't been investigated and found to be hazing it really wasn't going on or was it? I think the word "suspended" is telling. You look like fools.

By: Top Pan
by: learn to readOct 1, 2013 3:02:50 PM

if you would take the time to actually read what was posted you would see that the suspended comment was made about a few members drinking in a vine video... not the chapter and had nothing to do with the hazing allegations. If you don't like them... just write that! Don't take other things that have been said and tangle them into crazyness. They may not be a great group, but stop making this crap up!

By: learn to read

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.