facebook

national fraternities/connections

by: The Freshest Man

Hello, I'm freshmen coming to Stetson next semester and the real reason I wanna rush is because all of the great connections and leadership roles frats can provide. Instead of asking who is the best or where the parties are, I wanna know which fraternity has the best connections in Florida and the U.S. Just trying to secure a job after graduation.

Posted By: The Freshest Man
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: "frats"?   

Well, first, quit using that word.
Second, if you're interested in big parties, you need to transfer away from Stetson.
Third, all the fraternities at Stetson are good, solid nationally. In the State of Florida (just limited to the fraternities here and just the State of Florida), ATO and Pike are pretty much accepted as the best.
But Nationally, you won't go wrong with ANY of the Nationals represented here.
If your primary concern is getting a good job, then study hard and concentrate on a profession that people want and is not overloaded. Yes to Finance, no to Law. Yes to the hard sciences, no to the social sciences.

By: "frats"?
#2  by: Really...google it   

Lambda chi and Sigep are among the largest national fraternities nationally with most alumni etc. pike has a lot of student members. The other fraternities are pretty small nationally. Before you start hating on my post, look it up.

By: Really...google it
by: That guyOct 26, 2017 7:09:08 PM

They're all on the same scale. Lamda Chi, Sig Ep, Sig Nu, ATO, and Pike are all in the top 10 nationally. Sig Ep has 289,000 national members, Sig Nu has 225,000. In terms of connections, it's hard to go wrong with any of the fraternities here.

By: That guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.