facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Stephen F. Austin State University - SFASU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really!   

I attend school here and am in a sorority. This site is an embarrassment. I hate to break it to you guys...we don't go to TCU, SMU, UT, A&M or Tech. Our rush, while wonderful and fun, isn't really that hard to get a bid. All of our chapters are amazing and we mostly have just good down to earth middle class girls. Now go to some of the other schools I mentioned and look at their comments. Yes, there is some tacky stuff, but NOTHING like the horrid name calling and smack talk. It makes us look low down and classless....which is what all the Greeks at those schools think of us and others like us(SHSU, Texas State,Uof H)anyway. Let's not live down to their expectations.

By: Really!
by: AgreeSep 9, 2012 5:26:12 AM

Truth, truth, TRUTH. So glad someone else agrees. I love my University and my Sorority but w're not A&M or UT etc. Where's the panlove? Why do we have to act like we like each other only the days leading up to rush?

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.