right?

By: Jacks
#2  by: Top sororitys   

TOP: Tri Delt AXO

MIDDLE: ZTA DZ

BOTTOM: XO, AKA, and every other one

By: Top sororitys
#3  by: @Yuk! (below)   

are u kidding me? SFA has some of the nicest people ever and those other schools have a lot of mean people I have visited all of them SFA has the nicest people I have ever been around. There are not much bad comments, but they're not all that bad look at those schools u mentioned they have a lot worse comment going on and stuff. A little rivalry is good its all in fun nothing bad is happening it GDI's like u that try and ruin and hurt greek life SFA has one of the best Greek institution's in Texas and in the Nation just back off and let it be.

By: @Yuk! (below)
#4  by: @Yuk! (below)   

are u kidding me? SFA has some of the nicest people ever and those other schools have a lot of mean people I have visited all of them SFA has the nicest people I have ever been around. There are not much bad comments, but they're not all that bad look at those schools u mentioned they have a lot worse comment going on and stuff. A little rivalry is good its all in fun nothing bad is happening it GDI's like u that try and ruin and hurt greek life SFA has one of the best Greek institution's in Texas and in the Nation just back off and let it be.

By: @Yuk! (below)
#5  by: Goin to be aFreshman   

Im just wondering what the top sororities are that pull that hottest guys and are the coolest girls so i can rush them :) thx

By: Goin to be aFreshman
#6  by: sorority RANKINGS   

I think every1 can agree with this
1. DDD
2. AXO
3. ZTA
4. DZ
5. CHI O

By: sorority RANKINGS
#7  by: Correct Rank   

1 Tri Delt
2 Chi O
3 AXO
4 ZTA
5 DZ

By: Correct Rank
#8  by: ranking   

1. AXO
2. DDD
3.ZTA
4. DZ
5. Chi O

By: ranking
#9  by: ranking   

1. AXO
2. DDD
3.ZTA
4. DZ
5. Chi O

By: ranking
#10  by: Ranking   

Pretty sure the actual ranking is like:
AXO
ZTA
DZ
Chi O
Tri Delt

By: Ranking

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.