facebook

transfer student

by: SFA

I am transferring from a school in the north and have lived in the north all my life. I have always wanted to be a nurse and am transferring for the good nursing school at SFA. I am also transferring because I have always thought as if I belong in the south more than the north. Ive always wanted to be that southern belle and join a sorority in the south. I am going to be a sophomore in the fall. Will being from the north and rushing as a sophomore make it harder to join a sorority?

Posted By: SFA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No worries!   

I'm from central Florida and things there are a lot different from the south. I think it worked to my advantage during recruitment because I had really fresh personality that wasn't the cookie cutter stereotype. You'll learn things like the perfect tease and cooler painting as you go, we don't care if you're "southern" as long as you're sweet! Look forward to meeting you! <3 zta

By: No worries!
#2  by: No worries!   

And don't worry about being a sophomore! Just be confident and let your best self shine through!

By: No worries!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.