facebook

compareandcontrast

by: rush2014

I'm going to be a freshman this fall. Can you guys compare and contrast Phi Delt, Sig Tau, sae, and Sigma Chi?

Posted By: rush2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 2014   

Phi Delt, Sigma Chi and Sig Tau def have the best houses.
SAE doesn't have a house except a few brothers that share a small house. Sigma Chi's house is nice but far. Sig Tau has a nice house in a neighborhood close to campus. Phi Delt has a nice house, also is across from all the sorority houses and is close to campus. Overall theyre all good fraternities just go to theyre rush events and see which fraternity you like the most.

By: 2014
by: rush2014Jun 5, 2014 10:02:11 AM

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

By: rush2014
by: turtletalkJun 8, 2014 2:37:07 PM

don't pick based on the house. That's dumb. Pick based on the people

By: turtletalk
#2  by: Make the most of it    

It's good to see where you fit in from all the fraternities, but honestly to get the full greek experience you have the right ones to choose from

By: Make the most of it
#3  by: Make the most of it    

It's good to see where you fit in from all the fraternities, but honestly to get the full greek experience you have the right ones to choose from

By: Make the most of it
#4  by: ΧΩ   

Visit every fraternity before you make a decision, because yeah those are good ones "except sig tau and sae" but KA and Delts are GREAT!

By: ΧΩ
#5  by: Women'sPerspective    

Just from my point of view, all of your choices are on point except for SAE, they barely exist here at SFA. With that said, the other three always have decent turn out for rush events and parties in general. They all have a majority of decent guys and treat women with respect for the most part, minus the occasional drunken annoying flirt but whatever lol phi delts, and sig taus have a great alumni base, and they always have guys involved in the community, I'm not sure about sigma chi just bc I don't know many of them, but I do see them involved in rush week and campus life so that's good! Anyways, they are different groups of guys so just go through rush and try and relate to them! Overall you have to just meet the guys to know where know where you belong. Good luck!

By: Women'sPerspective
#6  by: Women'sPerspective    

Just from my point of view, all of your choices are on point except for SAE, they barely exist here at SFA. With that said, the other three always have decent turn out for rush events and parties in general. They all have a majority of decent guys and treat women with respect for the most part, minus the occasional drunken annoying flirt but whatever lol phi delts, and sig taus have a great alumni base, and they always have guys involved in the community, I'm not sure about sigma chi just bc I don't know many of them, but I do see them involved in rush week and campus life so that's good! Anyways, they are different groups of guys so just go through rush and try and relate to them! Overall you have to just meet the guys to know where know where you belong. Good luck!

By: Women'sPerspective
#7  by: TSM   

Like the others said above^ SAE is irrelevant. Personally my 2 favorites are Sig Chi and Phi Delt. Just because I have a lot of friends in each and have a lot of good looking guys ;) But i'd say just got through rush and see which place you fit in at. The ones you listed above (besides SAE) are great and you wouldn't regret joining them.

By: TSM
#8  by: ΑΧΩ   

I agree with ΧΩ, KA and Delts are GREAT! My favorite fraternities at SFA! Great guys and they both have a house. Delts house is huge with lots of land. I heard there Camo party was HUGE! KA just got the Knights of Columbus! Meet everyone before you make a decision!

By: ΑΧΩ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.