facebook

so sad!

by: PanLove

It's incredibly sad to see so many Panhellenic women bashing other sororities. We are supposed to be above these childish games. SFA only has five sororities so it's hard to rank top, bottom, and middle tier. They all have their pros and cons, but it's important to remember that each sorority is wonderful in their own way.

(Alphabetically)
Alpha Chi Omega: These girls are always well polished and put together. You rarely see one on campus looking a "hot mess".

Chi Omega: Year after year they are known for their high grades. They are also extremely competitive and usually do well in intramurals and Greek Week.

Delta Delta Delta: Very social! These girls really know how to go out and have fun with their sisters. Never a dull moment with Tri Delta.

Delta Zeta: They are very friendly, and are more open to associating with people outside of Greek life where as some other houses are not.

Zeta Tau Alpha: Beautiful girls who are very involved in their philanthropy. You always see them on campus promoting it, and they are always smiling, laughing, and having a good time.

Posted By: PanLove
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Thank You!   

I'm so glad someone finally said this!! I could not agree more.

By: Thank You!
#2  by: BaylorPea   

Very well said PanLove. Each sorority has both positives and negatives. It all depends on how you look at the whole Greek system. I was heavily 'rushed' by one and chose to break family tradition and go with another one. So many of my friends were in disbelief! But I have made lifelong friends I would not have otherwise. I listened to my heart and not my friends and made the best decision for me. I hate the labels that get attached to one group. Everyone is a unique individual but sadly are labeled according to the group, and sadly it is a few members of each group that can give them a bad name,

By: BaylorPea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.