facebook

poll: best on the row?

by: Who should I rush

Posted By: Who should I rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: In a sorority :)   

Hi girl!! If you're rushing, make sure to do a lot of your own research on each group of girls. Dig through their websites, read SFASU Panhellenic blogs, ask members any questions you may have- because a lot of the posts on Greekrank are about specific and personal experiences that other people have had. You may read something on here about a chapter that was written years ago or about someone that has graduated or dropped. The best part about rushing is finding who is perfect for YOU, not who looks good to everyone else. Make sure to talk to your Rho Gamma's about anything that crosses your mind or your screen. They are there to give you a positive, unbiased opinion. Another incredible thing is the Meet the Greek event on PNM move in day! You will meet the girls you'll be talking to all week, and it will definitely ease your nerves. I hope you find your home this fall, and that you have a fantastic Greek Life experience!

By: In a sorority :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.