facebook

best physical house

by: Jacks

I want to know yalls opinions on which fraternities and sororities have the best physical house. This isn't about the members or the chapter but just the actual house.

Posted By: Jacks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

I don't like the Tridelt or DZ house. Nothing against the girls at all, I just don't find their houses attractive. Tri Delt just isn't pretty to me and Dz seems lopsided. The other 3 are about the same. Theta Chi and Sigma Chi have the best fraternity houses. Theta Chi is lovely and Sigma Chi looks nice on the outside, but is what a frat house should be...a party house. Sig Tau's is pretty too. These are not my favorite sororities or fraternities exactly, but just an opinion of the houses.

By: hmm
#2  by: Hmmm   

As far as sororities, I would give it a tie between ZTA and Alpha chi. Chi O’s house is too small and DZ/Tri Deltas are both a little underwhelming.
As far as fraternities, most don’t have houses but Phi Delt looks good on the outside and from a distance. Theta Chi’s is pretty nice but I personally think Sigma Chi has the best house.

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.