facebook

real sorority descriptions

by: a girl.....

Tri Delt- New here so they don't have much of a reputation yet. Pretty much every girl could get a bid from them so kind of a mix of personalities.
Zeta- Most popular and most fun on campus by far. As a matter of fact, one of the strongest chapters in the country. Fun, friendly, involved girls, big partiers too! Fraternities favorite and they hang out with ALL the frats!
Theta- Very good theta chapter with probably some of the most confident, well liked girls on campus. Awesome spring pledge class. Easily the best talked about sorority here on campus. No wilting flowers in Theta. Awesome, awesome group, very strong sorority.
KD- Kind of a mix of theta and zeta, another great house. Very very sweet, friendly girls with a good mix of personalities! I've read some of the other reviews on here and I can agree that they have a different reputation than they used to, but just as good of one! Haven't met a KD I do not like!

Posted By: a girl.....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: triplet   

Well said

By: triplet
#2  by: WoCo   

New? Tri Delta isn't new. They've been here for like 15 years.

By: WoCo
#3  by: statusqo101   

tridelts the newest here and i think they're established they just kinda keep to themselves... I agree KD has had better years, ZTA is the best on campus right now, and I actually think theta did the best in spring rush. I don't think girls got to chose houses this year, they just got put wherever, and that changed the typical pledge classes.

By: statusqo101
#4  by: buler    

Top: ZTA
MID: Theta/KD
Bottom DDD

and for frats...

SAE
KA
PIKE
KAPPA SIG
SIG NU
PHI

By: buler
#5  by: GDI   

ZTA
Theta and KD
Tridelt

Sae
KA
Pike
Kappa sig
Sig nu
Phi

By: GDI
#6  by: its true    

ZTA
KD and theta
tridelta

By: its true
#7  by: trilltodabone    

KD/Theta/ZTA
DDD

SAE/KA
PIKE/ KAPPA SIG
Sig nu/ Phi

By: trilltodabone
#8  by: Well....    

With the new row and with how recruitment went this year, all the tiers have switched around and as an upperclassmen that is not affiliated, i can say that the sororities are VERY different now.
Theta and Zeta are both top tier. Zeta is for obvious reasons, every girl wants to be a zeta and its so hard to get in, since "connections" don't really play much into getting a bid here. No question that the are a top house. Theta, on the other hand, while they are not as much of a "typical" sorority, ALWAYS makes quota, hasn't been on probation in I don't know how long, and keeps recruiting some of the best girls around. Top in a different way from Zeta. But both great houses.

KD used to be in that area too but after the past two years, they've taken a major hit. Their spring rush was a mess from what I've heard, basically they gave bids to random people and they are ALWAYS in trouble with nationals. My hope is that they rise again and I think they will compete with Theta and Zeta in the future, but it will be a few years.

Tridelt's entire pledge classes are COBS since girls rarely want them in recuirtment and its sad. And not their fault, either. Wofford isn't big enough to have 4 120+ girl sororities, and they just didnt need a 4th sorority when tridelt colonized. If tridelt is going to grow, Wofford needs to grow first.

Just my two cents. Again though, Wofford's greek system is horrible and I am glad that I am not a part of it.

By: Well....
by: ScgMar 25, 2016 8:33:21 AM

Tri Delta met quota during Spring Recruitment and got COBs. The girls that they got during Recruitment and COBs all wanted them. Most of the girls that were COBs waited until after Recruitment to make sure that they got them.

By: Scg
#9  by: True rankings    

while zeta is the most popular on campus, they have poor character and anyone who was on campus during Greek week saw that. KD is struggling right now with nationals but the girls in KD couldn't be nicer. The nice girls in theta are really the nicest girls on campus but some are mean. KD and theta are the same tier with zeta ahead and tridelt behind

By: True rankings
#10  by: real stuff   

KD- usually a Southern tradition and its that in the older grades, old money sorority but got kinda weird mix of girls this year in both fall and spring. Not what it used to be, middle tier now.
Zeta- most "sororityty" on campus, cheerleader types, big personalities, maybe the top house on campus if thats even a thing. but some would say KD and theta are better. Typical pledge classes this year.
Theta- CEO type girls, nice ones are super nice and the mean ones are super mean. Off pledge class in the fall and FANTASTIC spring pledge class. one of the better sororities.
tridelta- no one knows who half them are, bottom tier.

By: real stuff

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.