facebook

kd vs zta

by: pnm

I've heard great things about zeta and kd, but what differentiates them from one another??

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM2   

Check out their philanthropies online. Just wait until you get to school and observe the girls wearing their letters. Then wait until recruitment to form any strong opinions. You will not get accurate information from an anonymous site like Greekrank

By: PNM2
#2  by: proud terrier   

I graduated 5 years ago. I pledged one of the above sororities and my best friend since we were 5 years old pledged the other. It came down to the best fit for each of us. It worked out great because we got to know the others friends. Both are wonderful! But so is Theta, smart, fun leaders. Tri delta was just starting when i was there but how great to be a part of something that is growing. Ultimately being greek at Wofford is something incredible. Go where you feel you will fit. But know that at Wofford your friends are never limited by going greek-they just multiply. Best of luck!

By: proud terrier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.