Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

lol no

By: haha
#2  by: ??   

disagree with sororities

By: ??
#3  by: um   

I think most people can agree with this...Frats here DEFINITELY have tiers and sororities here are better depending on the year

KA/SAE
Kappa sig/Pike
sig nu
pikapp

kappa sig is the mid tier KA and Pike is the mid tier SAE. But kappa sig is really really improving and they have some of the awesomest guys on campus, in my opinion. but the first 4 listed are all really good fraternities.

Sororities..
ZTA
Theta/KD
Tridelt
I say this because while KD used to be really good, they had trouble making quota this year and didnt host many events. Still have middle tier spot because of history but they really need to get a good pledge class this year to offset this years, and make sure pnms actually want them in 2017. Zta did really well this year and last year and while theta had a really rough pc 14 and pc 15, they seemed get a lot of really great spring pnms, Again though all the sororities here are really good and tend to get girls they want and girls that want them and tiers aren't as rigid as they are in frats.

By: um
by: LolAug 28, 2016 9:34:06 AM

Hi zeta! When are you going to stop trying to use an anonymous website to "solidify your status"?

By: Lol
by: YepAug 31, 2016 8:57:41 PM

The sororities here are all really similar. The frats are the ones who have tiers and are really diverse.
KA sae
Kappa sig pike
Sigma nu
Phi
That being said kappa sigma really should be considered top tier. They've gotten so much better and they're very involved on campus versus pike who just parties all the time. They're clinging to mid tier by dear life. Ka is doing great and sae is too

By: Yep
#4  by: Bye   

Frustrated as to why this is still a thing. Come to campus. Make up your own mind.

By: Bye
#5  by: mostly agree    

However bump up pike to the same tier as kappa sig, and for sororities, the order should be zeta, KD+theta on same tier, tridelt

By: mostly agree
#6  by: Lol   

Zeta internet trolls at it again, LOL. Freshmen, make up your own minds :)

By: Lol
#7  by: New student ratings    

Plan on doing a frat next semester. This is how I see it, even though some on this site say something totally different
KA
Kappa sig
SAE
Pike
Sig nu/ phi \n\n\n\n\nFor girls i only know A couple KDs and Thetas so I'm biased to say those two are the best but I hear zetas are cool too. Just don't know many older girls

By: New student ratings
by: NoDec 6, 2016 9:58:24 AM

Read Kappa Sig over SAE and stopped reading immediately

By: No
by: ???Dec 7, 2016 2:23:49 PM

Sae is never open though so i could see how those rankings work. I still think sae is strong but ks is not passing them yet. Maybe would call them same tier. KA is indisputably had the best year in terms of parties : but pike/ ks / sae are strong too.

By: ???
by: lolJan 24, 2017 11:58:06 AM

someone got balled

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.