facebook

once and for all!

by: tpuppy

Zeta, Theta, and KD are all 3 VERY strong here at wofford! They appeal to different girls for different reasons, and you will see girls from all 3 in the same friend groups at the same fraternities on the weekends! All bring different things to the campus and have their strengths and weaknesses, but for PNM sake, I will list the pros and cons because when i rushed in the fall I wish I would have known them! (I am in one of these three)

Zeta-Pros: Probably the most outgoing, popular, and fun group on campus! they always have a lot going on and lots of fun events, and they're probably the fraternities favorite. Busiest social calendar by far
Con: They don't have the best reputation in terms of classiness.

Theta: Pros: Best reputation, generally very lovely and sweet girls, they are VERY involved and the girls in this sorority do a lot for the school. Very bright, attractive, girls, the type that will go to work for fortune 500 companies post graduation.
Cons: They can be very uptight and serious, and members complain that the sorority itself is kind of like a job. Can come across as aloof to other groups.

KD: Pros- Sweet southern girls from GREAT familes! well known on campus, well liked by other organizations, and the girls are generally pretty down to earth. Great people.
Cons: On probation all the time, very little diversity within the sorority, pledge class this spring not on par with zeta and thetas

TriD does not have much to say since they are so new!

Posted By: tpuppy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

op definitely doesn't think much of KD

By: eh
by: tpuppyJun 8, 2016 1:39:17 PM

KD is a great sorority, I just ran out of energy at the end!

By: tpuppy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.