facebook

kd?

by: Curious Greek member

I am a part of a Greek community at another school near wofford and I was wondering what KD's deal is with nationals? Just wondering why nationals is so hard on them, they have always seemed like a nice group and I don't know why they would get so much bad light from nationals. Heard they've been forced to cut legacies and close friends and stuff life that.

Posted By: Curious Greek member
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Whoops   

They're on probation and it effects who they can and can't take and they're nationals don't care about who knows who or whose a legacy, if you don't meet the system requirements they won't make exceptions. Still nice girls but they just ignored some logistical problems for too long and it's caused problems

By: Whoops
by: FalseMay 16, 2016 2:23:25 PM

Actually, Kd hasn't had to cut anyone per nationals. Sounds more like someone looking to stir up trouble who attends wofford rather than someone at another school. If you really care about what's going on with XYZ sorority, ask someone in it rather than posting on an anonymous gossip website

By: False
#2  by: tpuppy    

you can forget about Kappa Delta if you have under a 3.2, and usually theta too but thetas more likely to make exceptions since their gpa is so high they usually aren't as strict. Zeta doesn't care as much about grades and neither does DDD. Girls with under 3.25 took huge cuts this yr but i think they'll make exceptions this year since there is only one recruitment.

By: tpuppy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.