Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Who?   

Theta, Kappa

Pi Phi, Alpha Phi

Tri Delt

Chi O\n\n\n\n\nAE Phi

By: Who?
#12  by: Objective   

This is for all the freshmen girls who (unfortunately) end up on this site before spring recruitment. Rankings are completely subjective and my best advice is to get off this site immediately and not worry about anything it says.

FACTS:
1. Almost all of my friends who rushed love their sororities, regardless of which they may have wanted to be in going into rush or whether or not they got into it.
2. Those who did not love it found other ways to spend their time and are very happy. However, these girls tend to be the ones who didn't make an effort to go to any events/chapter in the unhoused sororities and the ones who aren't suited to living with all girls in the housed sororities (ie, people who worry too much about drama and are quick to make enemies).
3. Of my friends who dropped recruitment, many felt very unhappy for a few weeks, since the few weeks after recruitment are all about mixers/big-little week/roll outs, etc. and it can seem like your friends in sororities are never around. It gets way better after a few weeks when events slow down/open up.
4. You will find girls you like in every sorority.
5. You will probably find girls you dislike in every sorority.
6. You will be fine whether or not you end up in a sorority.
7. Recruitment will be much less miserable if you go in with an open mind and don't pick a specific sorority.

By: Objective
#13  by: Y   

Lol okay let's get real. The only people that would ever put aphi near the top are aphis themselves

Here it is, by "tiers":
Top:
Theta/kappa
------------
Mid:
Pi phi
Tridelt/chi o
----------
Bottom:
Aphi
Aephi

By: Y
#14  by: True   

Kappa/Theta
Pi Phi
APhi/Tri Delt
Chi O
AEPhi

By: True
#15  by: commonsense   

honestly the comments written on this website are all written by sorority girls trying to down-rank sororities they seem as threats and up-rank themselves. Very few other people actually care enough to comment on this website. My advice is to talk to two or three frat guys you know in person and they'll give you the real "rankings" and stereotypes of each sorority.

By: commonsense
by: So True!Apr 10, 2013 9:44:18 PM

Sorority members all love their chapter most--that's why they joined! If you want to figure out what's best for you, go through rush to find out. You will definitely end up in the chapter that is the best fit for you :)

By: So True!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.