facebook

Sorority vibes

by: Jen

Not in a sorority but most of friends are, this is what I have gathered after three years here.

Kappa: this is your most classic California sorority. Lots of athletes, little diversity, almost everyone is blonde and from Los Angeles. They are definitely party girls with lots of money to spend, and are very stereotypically attractive. Most went to private schools and were popular. That being said they can also be quite rude and exclusive and are not always the most academically driven group of girls. Most tend to work in finance or for their dads.

Theta: similar in vibes to kappa in the sense of lots of money and very attractive. However if kappa is new money Theta would be more old money. They tend to have more international girls, and more diversity, they are also the oldest sorority on campus but I doubt that gives them also special perks. Theta also tends to be more diverse in academic pursuits and is has more of a “networking” undertone than other sororities that just party (that being said thetas are not afraid of a party). I have also heard rumors they can be mean and exclusive.

Kappa and theta are the most competitive sororities during rush (although pi phi does a good run every year) and there always tends to be drama over which house gets which girls.

Pi phi: this is a very fun sorority. In years previous they had the reputation of having a lot of international girls but I don’t think that’s the case anymore. They have a very cute house and don’t take themselves too seriously. Some girls even choose pi phi for the more chill vibe. Because of kappa and thetas dominance they tend to mix with different frats and not often the most popular ones, but you will see pi phi girls at every standard party.

Aphi: every aphi girl I have met has been incredibly nice, but they do have the reputation for being the crazy girls. They drank at their bid night and got wasted and overall have a very party forward outlook on Greek life. They mix with sigep a lot. I have a few friends who dropped aphi after a year or so but I do still think it is a strong org.

Chi o: sweet girl sorority that never parties, could be a Christian org, don’t know much about them tbh.

Posted By: Jen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: And   

What about tri-delt?

By: And
#2  by: Lol    

Theta is by far the most diverse internationally and physically - maybe 4 cool and pretty girls in the house- most are just weird

Way better to go Kappa, Pi Phi or Chi O and they do party with any frat they want to - it’s a small system so everyone mixes

By: Lol
by: FfftOct 21, 2023 2:26:42 PM

You clearly know nothing if you are telling people to go Chi o

Keep it classy kappa ! We all know you are all over Greek rank

By: Ffft
by: sistaApr 8, 2024 3:16:08 PM

Thetas are flat out weird girls - too bad they are all over Greek Rank

By: sista

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.