Sorority Rankings ‘23

by: Realistic

Theta
Kappa
Aphi
Pi Phi
Tridelt
ChiO

Theta and Kappa are basically the same. Aphi and Pi Phi are basically the same. But last few PCs, theta and aphi have definitely taken the better girls over their respective tier. The amount of pi phi and tridelt rhetoric on here is crazy. Historically, maybe. But now, this order is definitely more accurate

Posted By: Realistic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jaime    

Accurate

By: Jaime
#2  by: Wella   

Piphi still has the edge bc some girls are impressed with their one famous girl. Also their senior class has some popular athletes. I don’t think they got anyone super interesting/famous this year though. They pretty much just cross-rushed with Aphi and split up the regular girls

By: Wella
by: EhApr 23, 2023 4:37:29 PM

Or maybe they are still just the coolest house and you sound bitter

By: Eh
by: YesJan 20, 2024 9:37:27 AM

1000% bitter
All over GR

By: Yes
#3  by: not realistic   

this is basically the exact opposite of what is going on within tiers

aphi will never be above pi phi

By: not realistic
by: OllieApr 22, 2023 3:19:52 AM

Thanks for the update Piphi - keeping it classy as always

By: Ollie
#4  by: Lodi   

Piphi hasn’t been “cool” in a long time. “Cute” “nice” “international” yes.

By: Lodi
by: HaApr 29, 2023 5:00:02 PM

Jealous much?

By: Ha
by: Actually Sep 27, 2023 11:06:18 PM

My freshman year they had some very impressive senior athletes. I’ve def noticed they attract the more wholesome, conservative girls and there’s a huge international contingent too.

By: Actually
#5  by: Frat guy   

Most accurate ranking on here

By: Frat guy
#6  by: Silly   

How can you even rank 6 houses lol. girls will go kappa or theta if they can and they just pick the one more of their friends are in or are preffing. Then they go Aphi or Piphi if they can — and which depends on how much they party and how wild vs wholesome they are. Tridelt and chio are both so unique and don’t compete with the rest. Done.

By: Silly
by: rebaNov 6, 2023 2:44:10 AM

^^ this. what more is there to say.

By: reba
by: tradition Jan 21, 2024 1:21:41 AM

i think to some girls especially from the south or from families that were in greek life or whose friends from home go to big greek schools it matters to them where their house stands relative to other houses. it is kinda strange with so few houses to try and be all scientific

By: tradition

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.