facebook

Kappa and theta if don’t know anyone yet

by: Linds

So friends who rushed told me these 2 r most in demand but you usually have to know people or you get cut right away. If I don’t already know people what’s my best chance? Like try to meet people still or do a really great application (does anyone care about these apps)? Improve my insta? Or just work out a lot and try to look my best :) ?

Posted By: Linds
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sally   

Prob spruce up your Insta bc they do stalk.

Kappa- party pics, hot dates, and sporty stuff

Theta - upscale travel and activities/events and highlight any honors/ awards/ leadership

By: Sally
#2  by: Mira   

When you do your application take the opportunity to highlight your leadership skills. Theta looks for that. Most of those girls were class pres etc in hs

By: Mira
by: UtaMar 8, 2022 2:05:28 PM

Fun fun

By: Uta
#3  by: Nelly   

best way to up chances with kappa at this point is get in with the ka guys. Ka is obsessed with kappa and influences the members

By: Nelly
by: YasmineMar 6, 2022 12:32:23 AM

True they are all dating kappa girls

By: Yasmine
#4  by: BeeRe    

Just a flag tho that if you aren’t an athlete and / or already hanging with the guy athletes you could feel invisible at kappa. I have friends who say that. Like they like being in it Bc it’s prestigious but hard to make friends

By: BeeRe
by: jhgdMar 6, 2022 12:39:56 AM

A lot of kappa girls who are not soccer/lax/fh tend to hang with Aphis - they also go hard but it’s easier to get into so like you’ll see friend groups
where 1 gets kappa cause they have connections and the rest are Aphi

By: jhgd
#5  by: Omg    

LMAO ANOTHER kkg desperate attempt to promote themselves as the top with Theta and dismiss Pi Phi. EVERYONE knows that PiPhi and KAT are the only Top Two chapters here. Krappa is filled with bullies, ‘sporty’ ahem girls who REALLY LIKE each other and sheeple wannabes. So many of us dropped kappa kappa crass for decent sororities because your sorority is like a war zone. Theta and PiPhi are the two most difficult ones to join and Tri Delta has been grabbing the well adjusted ones.

By: Omg
by: Um okApr 15, 2022 9:16:38 AM

Sorry but piphi is 3rd with Aphi gaining on them last 2 yrs. without the one famous pledge who is a legacy they kinda whiffed this year. A few girls clout chased her and joined but it wasn’t hard to get in like theta and kappa. Period.

By: Um ok
by: omgApr 15, 2022 12:42:08 PM

lol just say they dropped you

By: omg
by: clever katApr 15, 2022 12:53:43 PM

hmm I sense a clever KAT ;)

By: clever kat
by: Hollis Apr 16, 2022 8:30:19 AM

I’m not in any of those 3 Bc they all cut me lol - but for my friends who rushed this year in fall and spring we def wanted theta and kappa over anyone else- a few dropped when they still had piphi so I gotta think piphi mid tier

By: Hollis

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.