facebook

Fall rush not a thing

by: Fran

Going out on a limb here but since no one knows any details whatsoever about sorority rush in fall it’s prob not happening

Posted By: Fran
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nsms   

It’s happening in winter now sorry sophomores

By: Nsms
by: NooooAug 27, 2021 2:46:28 AM

Class of ‘24 has gotten screwed every which way.
I knew Stanford would never allow fall rush. They want the residential life bonding stuff

By: Noooo
#2  by: Najs   

the srats r just thinking of just skipping greek life for co 24 it’s unfortunate but it’s just too much they will just rush co 25

By: Najs
by: HaAug 27, 2021 4:54:52 PM

Yeah right. They will not let sophomores rush with 25s? That is not going to
Happen. They’ll just combine

By: Ha
#3  by: Shjs   

Yes just not much point in rushing the 24s. Will prob just rush the co 25 in spring. So if u wanna rush I guess maybe take an LOA lol

By: Shjs
by: Harley Aug 28, 2021 12:54:08 AM

My sorority has work week in sept but thinks it will get pushed to winter for 24s. We’ve never talked about excluding an entire class from Greek life lol. Ignore that craziness. Someone’s messing with you!

By: Harley
by: FarrahAug 28, 2021 12:57:20 AM

This is stupid. Every year there are women who join as freshman or sophomores and sometimes even juniors. Worst case 24 and 25 will rush at same time. It’s not like only one class is allowed to rush lol. Agree this is supposed to be a joke

By: Farrah
by: HuhAug 28, 2021 1:54:28 AM

Not much point Bc? The 23s rushed in spring. There must’ve ben a point. Also would be kinda lame when the 25s are juniors and have no seniors to mentor them much less help them with rush much less pay dues. This is stupid are you just trying to stir the pot?

By: Huh
#4  by: G A S ' E M   

G A S 'E M

By: G A S ' E M
by: UsuckSep 11, 2021 12:56:12 AM

Really helpful #4

By: Usuck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.