facebook

Srat rankings 2021 post rush

by: dababy

Have a friends in each of the top sororities so was able to get a definitive list of each theta kkg and pi phi (I know some of the girls in the other sororities but i didn’t see full list) here’s my take

Top tier:
Kappa - weaker pledge class than usual but still super hot overall
Theta/Pi Phi- theta pledge class was horrible this year but the rest of the Srat rep is still so good that it doesn’t move them down much/ pi phi def won rush this year (although notably seriously lacking any diversity) girls Ik r pretty Hot and a little wild... IMO this class moves pi phi back up into top tier for sure but I think maybe for the wrong reasons? Idk

tridelt/a phi
Girls Ik in tri delt pc r a little weird/ a phi got a lot of the girls who got dropped early on but r
Cool enough just didn’t make the cut attractiveness wise for KTP
Bottom
Chi o
As per usual

Posted By: dababy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jtk   

only seen a phi pi phi and thetas list but ya most of this I agree

By: Jtk
#2  by: Sunny   

Did tri delt and chi o fill their classes Bc looks like alpha phi only got 26 girls. And if yes what’s up with chi o being “bottom”?

By: Sunny
by: YayApr 20, 2021 11:52:02 AM

Don’t think tri delt or chi o did!
I know a phi certainly did not. I heard some rumors of kappa giving out snap bids unsure how true that is though

By: Yay
by: jayasApr 20, 2021 11:52:50 AM

chi o is typically at the bottom just bc they have a weaker social schedule
I think that they have a strong sisterhood tho!!

By: jayas
#3  by: Gmello   

I pretty much agree I’d say

Kappa officially top house
Pi phi/theta now tied maybe theta still above just bc of history but their pc is sooo whack and pi phi did well this pc

Mid tiers:
A phi/tri delt
Both of these r tied let’s be honest I think ppl respect tri delt more but a phi girls r filled with the ones not in the top three

Bottom:
Chi O
Nice sweet girls just not hot

By: Gmello
#4  by: Lol   

All you rich blond girls are just salty that Theta and Kappa didn’t take you... good riddance lol. There is more to stanford gals than looks

By: Lol
#5  by: Z   

From someone in ISC: only Theta met quota, everyone else had to give out bids after rush

By: Z
by: Glenda Apr 20, 2021 4:03:08 PM

How does a phi end up with 26 girls if they are allowed to give snap bids. Was turnout that low ?!

By: Glenda

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.