facebook

i'm sorry but this is getting out of hand

by: :/

Ok whoever is writing all of these posts simply has too much time and is just being manipulative at this point (honestly I feel like the person who is responding is the same person who writes the post so that they can set up a nasty comments and pit sororities against one another). I've seen so many lies and things made up on here and people pretending to be girls from other sororities that it really just makes me disappointed in some members of the stanford Greek community

@freshmen girls: I don't know who is doing this but I really hope you don't base your attitude toward different sororities based on dumb rankings made up by a couple manipulative people on an anonymous site for cowards who won't say things with their identities tied to it. Please get to know girls in every sorority and feel each one out on your own rather than listen to petty things made up on this site. Be above this sort of catty behavior

Posted By: :/
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: snaps   

this

By: snaps
#2  by: bump   

bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.