facebook

theta

by: theta

Is it hard to get into Theta? I feel like I would be a good fit but I don't know any of the girls in the house so I'm worried going into rush. Thanks :)

Posted By: theta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: soph   

Don't worry if you don't know anyone going in! Honestly rush at Stanford is a very low key process compared to most schools, and no one takes themselves too seriously. Try to relax and just enjoy meeting people! The general consensus is that people at Stanford feel like they end up where they really fit in :)

By: soph
#2  by: rushing   

the three houses that cut the most historically on night 1 are theta kappa and pi phi. if you ask most girls in TKP where they were cut it is usually tri delt bc tri delt has such an alternative personality. It's common to have people going to these combinations on the last night of rush (where you visit only 2 sorors): Kappa/Theta, Theta/PiPhi, Kappa/PiPhi, Kappa/TriDelt, Kappa/AlphaPhi, TriDelt/PiPhi, TriDelt/ChiO, and ChiO/AlphaPhi. Hardly EVER do you have people going to Theta/ChiO, Kappa/ChiO, Theta/AlphaPhi, Theta/TriDelt, etc.

By: rushing
by: yeaMar 7, 2017 5:16:00 PM

honestly true, also get Pi Phi/Aphi, tridelt/aphi

By: yea
#3  by: TKP is not a thing   

TKP is not a thing

By: TKP is not a thing
#4  by: lol   

wtf TKP seriously? Pi phi is not a top house. its tied with Aphi

By: lol
#5  by: it doesn't matter   

make the most of the experience... only petty girls respond to these 80% of time

By: it doesn't matter

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.