facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Depauw University - DU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Truth 2012-2013   

Alright, here's the truth, at least this year, in terms of where people mostly have fun (Fraternity-Wise).

Top Tier
1. Phi Delt - Most fun parties this year, and the people there are really friendly

2. Beta - Same as Phi Delt, except less parties

3. DU - Good parties, but some people are less than friendly

4. FIJI - Really great guys, and the parties they've had were fun, but not many in number

Middle Tier
5. Sigma Chi - Generally good guys, but parties go flat quickly

6. Delt - Only has parties if the football team wins, which is rare, but when they do, the parties are HUGE and crowded

7. SAE - Not many parties, but the ones they do have are fun, plus the guys there are fun to hang out with

Bottom Tier
8. Phi Psi - Only go here if you like blowout parties and enjoy people being douches

9. ATO - Same as above, except they're bigger douches, and haze their pledges hardcore

10. Sig Nu - Good guys, but introverted and almost never party

By: Truth 2012-2013
by: datruthNov 7, 2012 9:32:59 PM

i think u r retarded

By: datruth
by: FratduskyNov 8, 2012 11:29:42 AM

HAHAHAHAHA sounds like someone didnt get a bid. Lace'em up and take a lap. Having phi psi, ato, and sig nu in the same sentence is almost as funny as having phi delt ranked as anything other than a diversity convention.

By: Fratdusky
#22  by: Mang Mang   

Phi delt is crazy. Their parties last till 9-10, slushy machine runs out then all the girls leave. Its crazy though. They sell weed too.

By: Mang Mang
#23  by: DPUTruth   

Above is dead on accurate

By: DPUTruth
#24  by: DPU   

I can understand these ratings if you were basing everything solely on parties, but if you were to add in personalities of the guys in the house, it would be a lot different. I mean Phi Psi's rush was just bashing different stereotypes.

By: DPU
#25  by: DPUfan   

These are all blatant stereotypes. If you use GreekRank to decide where you want to rush, you are doing it wrong.

By: DPUfan
#26  by: Freshman   

After one semester, here is how I see it:

1. Phi Psi
2. Beta
3. ATO
4. Phi Delt
5. Sig Chi
6. Delt
7. SAE
8. DU
9. Fiji
10.Sig Nu

By: Freshman
#27  by: Different perspective    

LetsBeReal has it mostly right. I wouldn't put Delt in the top five. I admit I am bias as In my three years I have been there around five times. They just aren't as active around campus but some of their alum have achieved legendary status at Depauw. I wouldn't put Phi Psi in top 5 five either. They are hugely popular among their type of girls and guys. But personally I don't like it there. I feel uncomfortable there. Too much testosterone. Full disclosure I am an independent and not always the biggest fan of the greek system.

By: Different perspective
#28  by: .....   

This is the order I see rank wise. This is the overall perception on a social basis, obviously it differs from person to person, and these top house aren't even my favorite ones to go to. But this is the order the houses are seen on a popularity or social level.

1.) Phi Psi
2.) ATO
3.) Delt
4.) Phi Delt
5.) Beta
6.) Sig Chi
7.) DU
8.) SAE
9.) Fiji
10.) Sig Nu

Once again, I barely even go to the top houses but that's what everyone says are the most popular. Don't let these lists determine what houses you go to and the guys you hang out with. There are great guys in all 10.

By: .....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.