facebook

top/middle/bottom tier

by: TheActualRankings

Alright, lets all take a second and ignore the pointless rankings for the fraternities and sororities.. Every good ranking is from someone in that org and every bad ranking is from someone in another org. I am going to give you the honest to god fraternity rankings.
I have roomed with 4 fraternity members from 2 different fraternities. I am currently considering rushing in the fall for my upcoming Junior year.

Top Tier (no specific order)
Pikapp
-Highest campus involvement
-Highest GPA
-Avg social life
-Avg Athletics
-Lack respect from other organizations
-relatively new frat
TKE
-Best Athletics
-Very strong brotherhood; they would take bullets for each other
-Avg. Campus involvement
-Intimidating at times
-Highly respected fraternity
-Oldest frat at SJU

MIDDLE TIER (no specific order)
Kappa Sig
-Very athletic
-Largest fraternity
-Accepts mostly everyone
EXB
-Quickly making reestablishing respect around campus
-Oldest fraternity besides TKE
-Very nice guys
APD
-Best parties
-Pot heads
-Fun guys

BOTTOM TIER (new, strange fraternities)
Alpha phi delta
Pi lambda phi
Sigma pi

Posted By: TheActualRankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: mistake   

how can APD be both middle and bottom tier? everything else is pretty on point though

By: mistake
by: TheActualRankiJul 17, 2014 1:09:23 AM

Accident, they should be listed solely under middle tier.

By: TheActualRanki
#2  by: Gotcha   

Its gonna be good having all these fraternities back on campus and active next year. I think we can all agree that APD and TKE are much needed back next year to help keep sig pi and pi lam at the bottom and promote real genuine greek life and brotherhood. Its obvious that the school is trying to replace all of the real fraternities with these sign up ones.

By: Gotcha
#3  by: Wildboy13   

All of this is highly questionable.

By: Wildboy13
#4  by: Wildboy13   

Exb should be considered just as equal to TKE going into the year.

#5  by: lol   

EXB threw the most parties last year, the best parties last year, won up and coming fraternity and president of the year. Pretty sure they're more of a fraternity than most of the ones on this campus.

By: lol
#6  by: Really?   

Nice attempt to belittle everything pi kap has done by tacking on that they're "relatively new" at the end there. They've been around for like 15 years and have proven themselves to be not just a good fraternity but a great one. Don't be jealous simply because you got suspended this year.

By: Really?
by: RELAX EVERYONEJul 23, 2014 12:50:24 AM

They've been around since 2004, correct? Thats actually 10 years. And they are relatively new.. Almost no alumni base. Nobody's belittling them.. thats just the truth. They are an administration favorite and have earned it! But a fraternity is much more sacred than being the administrations favorite.. Pikapp needs to start getting along with other orgs and, not to be blunt, start acting more like men. They gossip and spread rumors like sorority girls and its annoying a lot of greek life. I like Pikapp and I'm sure its not the whole fraternity but enough is enough! Over half of the reviews on here are clearly written by Pikapp!

By: RELAX EVERYONE
#7  by: ha   

yes^

By: ha
#8  by: Red storm   

Comical.

By: Red storm
#9  by: Wildboy13   

Apd and tke coming back at least change the culture of the new sign up methods.

#10  by: LOL   

APD has the best parties? They don't even have a house. It's not 2010 anymore.

By: LOL
by: ObviousAug 4, 2014 11:45:38 AM

This whole thing was for sure written by an APD it's all biased. Nobody even knows who APD is anymore and the only ones who think they're relevant is themselves.

By: Obvious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.