facebook

So that’s how it goes?

by: baby doll

so i’m doing my process now and I came on here to say how I saw A lot of hate on here as a Pnm during the week of recruitment. Is it always going to be like that? As if...the other organizations hate each other so badly during that time of the year? I have childhood best friends who accepted bids in the other orgs... I don’t want to “hate” any other org...

Posted By: baby doll
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: baby doll    

I guess what i’m trying to ask is...will my org expect me to be rivals with the others like in cliche movies? Because I don’t think I want to continue if i’m going to have drama with my best friends.

By: baby doll
by: new memberMar 6, 2021 4:28:50 PM

Hi there! I hope I can kind of put your mind at ease a bit. I'm a new members in one of the orgs. I can't speak for any other org, but that's absolutely not the culture in my org. I was worried about the same thing, but I have plenty of other new members and sisters who have friends in other org. Sorority life is as lovely or as toxic as you make it

By: new member
by: a real answerMar 8, 2021 1:16:47 PM

no no you’ll be fine! it only seems “catty” or “cliquey” on Greek rank lmaooooo

By: a real answer
#2  by: baby doll    

also...is this it for the rest of my life? Like will other women really hate me JUST BECAUSE I will wear letters of the org they DONT LIKE? I feel like dropping 🙃

By: baby doll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.