facebook

Do you ever regret picking the sorority you picked?

by: 🍒

I really liked meeting everyone on the weekend. I want to know if sisters ever wish they were in another sorority or wish they picked a different one. give me the tea

Posted By: 🍒
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sara   

Are you having 2nd thoughts about accepting a big from an org that you don’t really want?

By: Sara
#2  by: same   

Tbh I’m thinking about this too so I’d love to know

By: same
#3  by: June    

You will undoubtedly have moments where you wish you never picked the org or even joined greek life. That doesn’t mean the whole thing will be a bust. There is more to life than being in a sorority and a lot of people in greek life will tell you that.

By: June
#4  by: Miya   

i’m genuinely confused. Are you asking if like an ASA sister ever wishes/wished that they were in Phi Sig...like that type of scenario? (hypothetical) In any case, I don’t think so. I think that even if you have your doubts, the minute you start participating in your own org, you do really feel at home.

By: Miya
#5  by: lol   

well it always seems as if phi sig tries being like Gphi. When i went to their “rooms”, that’s how I felt. Or maybe they are just cut from the same cloth. Who knows

By: lol
by: noFeb 26, 2021 2:27:51 PM

I wouldn't change being in my sorority for anything. We might act or look the same but we have different values. It just depends on which sororities you align with more. That's why a lot of girls get phi sig and gphi on the last day.

By: no
by: kinda oddFeb 26, 2021 10:34:57 PM

@no. I love the way you explained it but I can’t help but think that’s kinda odd. like don’t ALL human beings have certain values (more than like 4 or 5) that a sorority expresses? Gphi has a value of “love” and another one of “labor” but you’re telling me NONE of the girls from other orgs that aren’t gphi have those values?

By: kinda odd
by: @noFeb 27, 2021 8:09:58 AM

what do you mean “they all look the same?” Lmaoo gphi does NOT look like phi sig

By: @no
#6  by: extra honesty   

I dropped the entire process because I also don’t believe in “Trust the process” and “everyone finds their home”
I have no idea if things didn’t go great because everything is virtual and on zoom this recruitment, but when I went into each “room”, I found conflicting narratives. I feel bad for SOME of the girls in “lower/really low tier” sororities because they deserved way more than the sisters they got “thrown” with. I truly believe the process and selection is a political gamble. How you gon tell me certain girls I met in ASA, Theta Phi or Delta Phi didn’t deserve better? some of those girls belonged in better “tiers” and the process that placed them was a scam. Will never be joining Greek life at st. john’s lmao ✌🏾😽

By: extra honesty
by: OoofMar 1, 2021 12:51:32 AM

Just because you don’t see the same thing the girls in “lower tier” sororities saw in their sisters doesn’t mean the process is a scam. Just say you’re salty that Gphi and phi sig didn’t invite you back to round two and move on ✌🏻

By: Ooof
by: weirdMar 1, 2021 12:19:21 PM

It’s weird how mean some people can get. I got called back from ASA and phi sig just to let you know. I dropped anyways because it doesn’t make sense how much all of these orgs are against each other when there’s BETTER QUALITY PEOPLE in “other tiers”. Just log off for me babe cause all you seem to do on this site is spread hate. At least i’m able to say that ALL THESE WOMEN DESERVE BETTER THAN YOU

By: weird
#7  by: Try this   

Hey! maybe you took a bid (or not)! Honestly, Greek life is what you make of it! if you feel like you picked the org that wasn’t best suited for you, you can probably still “leave”. Try again if you are really unsure.

By: Try this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.