facebook

gamma phi beta vs phi sigma sigma

by: yeyy

Who's higher tier this year? Who hazes harder? Who would you recommend to a freshman rushing. Spill the real tea

Posted By: yeyy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

honestly, go into recruitment with an opened mind you’ll be surprised. a lot of girls go in only wanting one sorority, don’t get them, then drop without giving another sorority a chance and then regret it later. trust me. i’m going through recruitment for a second time in the spring cause i dropped last year. go in with an opened mind and don’t make my mistake by listening to the girls who dirty rush you at parsons. to answer your hazing question, i hear they both haze i don’t know to what extent but i definitely wouldn’t listen to anything on greek rank, pretty sure all the sororities just give each other low ranks

By: truth
by: Alum Jan 9, 2020 5:32:33 PM

That’s the best advice you’re going to receive on here and they’re not even Greek yet^^^

By: Alum
#2  by: Eh   

Phi sig hazes hard. Gphi doesn’t

By: Eh
by: sjuJan 24, 2021 5:25:18 PM

lie gphi hazes too

By: sju
#3  by: girl bye   

I was hazed and dropped multiple times. That should tell you all you need to know LMAO

By: girl bye
#4  by: sorry   

if ur not white then probs neither tbh

By: sorry
by: ReallyFeb 16, 2021 10:36:45 PM

probably won’t give me the time of day unless i’m their token lol

By: Really
by: huh?Feb 17, 2021 3:57:04 PM

if you think race is going to determine your chances that’s a really insecure mindset to have and that’s on period (and this is from a POC currently in greek life btw)

By: huh?
by: yes but Feb 18, 2021 1:15:48 AM

@huh?

Is that why I’ve only noticed the three or four same WOC being posted repetitiously? If there’s AT LEAST 30-40 active members in an org, why is it dead ONLY THE SAME girls? If you’re a POC/WOC in greek life, then you’re either the one they post all the time, or the one they never post at all...and you know that’s def true

By: yes but
by: imagineFeb 18, 2021 11:40:42 AM

Imagine being such a horrible person that you told a WOC that she was insecure just b/c she feels some of the greek orgs are exclusive.

oh...that actually happened lol

This the same energy as claiming systematic racism and colorist ideas don’t exist

By: imagine
#5  by: O   

Gphi doesnt haze

By: O
by: uhFeb 18, 2021 1:56:51 PM

they do

By: uh
by: ewFeb 19, 2021 12:13:59 AM

they haze 😑

By: ew
by: lmaoFeb 19, 2021 8:24:42 AM

can the gphi girls hop off greek rank trying to act like they dont haze at least be real abt it

By: lmao
#6  by: insanity    

YA’LL GLIDED OVER THIS:

“if you think race is going to determine your chances that’s a really insecure mindset to have and that’s on period (and this is from a POC currently in greek life btw)”

What in the world is this? “and that’s in period” lmao NAH

By: insanity
#7  by: your definition?    

um lmao what’s your definition of “top tier”. Because that “POC” that’s in “greek life” that made that original comment about being “insecure” about tokenism is extremely ratchet for that. If she’s in one of them, that should tell you what these women are like. Top tier as in they naturally are at the top, or top tier as in they had to make sure to push everyone else to the bottom in every way possible?

By: your definition?
#8  by: well   

I think that gphi and phisig are pretty equal, like two sides of the same coin. That being said, I think their hazing is both “chaotic bad”! Lol
I’d recommend any and all of the panhel orgs for freshmen to meet and try!
that’s the tea! lol

By: well
#9  by: wtf   

literally who is hazing you? everything is virtual... are they gonna yell at you through a computer screen? RELAX.

By: wtf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.