facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sororitystar   

Since only the national sororities are on here, I only listed them, Keep in mind there is still Kappa Phi Beta and Lambda Phi both which are a great group of ladies.

Theta Phi Alpha: full of hard working ladies
Phi Sigma Sigma: They are very dedicated to their sorority
Gamma Phi Beta: are super involved on campus
Delta Phi Epsilon: Down to earth

By: sororitystar
#2  by: ILoveMYsisters   

Delta Phi Epsilon - diverse and really friendly - Chill, down to earth girls that are fun to be around
Theta Phi Alpha - Have a lot of pride for their org - I always see them in letters.
Phi Sigma Sigma - are awesome at recruiting
Gamma Phi Beta - are involved in many groups on campus besides greeklife.

By: ILoveMYsisters
#3  by: Trippyflippy   

Why do people keep commenting about orgs that aren't national? Comes to show how kPhib is clearly the dumb sorority.

By: Trippyflippy
#4  by: Tryingtobefair   

First of all to trippy flippy. This forum said to say something nice about each sorority. So your comment is invalid and completely rude. So anyone after me please refrain from making the same mistake.

Delta phi Epsilon- This sorority is a group of girls where you can be yourself and never be judged. Not only that but they are in my opinion the most sisterly sorority on campus. They are always there for each other and I've never heard anyone bad mouth another one.

Theta Phi Alpha- The theta girls are very hard working. I always see them trying to better our campus and greek life. That group of girls will help out anyone in need and they look for diversity in their potential new members. They are the most well rounded sorority at SJU

Gamma Phi Beta- There is soo much to this sorority than their looks. They are some of the nicest girls you will ever meet. They are very involved on campus and they are always holding events or spending time with their sisters.

Phi Sigma Sigma- This sorority is one of the most competitive (in a good way) sororities during greek week and during rush. They are amazing at recruitment and usually gets a big pledge class with really great girls. They are very dedicated women to their sorority and to greek life.

By: Tryingtobefair

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.