facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RG   

the truth is that SJU sororities don't really have tiers. we don't have that many of them and each one we do have has their own personality. if you're a PNM take the time to know each one so you can see for yourself.

By: RG
#2  by: iSpeaktheTRUTH   

i agree with the person who commented before me. Dont really pay attention to what these rankings say. Get to know them yourself.

By: iSpeaktheTRUTH
#3  by: panhellx5   

Including local sororities I would say,

Top -

Gamma Phi Beta
Phi Sigma Sigma

Middle-
Theta Phi Alpha
Kappa Phi Beta

Bottom -
Delta Phi Epsilon
Lambda Phi

By: panhellx5
#4  by: I hate everyone   

Shut up sorority girls. Its so easy to tell what org you're in.

There are no tiers. Meet them all, you'll see who you fit in best with. There is a fit for everyone.

By: I hate everyone
#5  by: ClearingThingsUp   

As far as I'm concerned locals are real sororities considering they have to follow the same rules and standards as national ones. Kappa Phi Beta is not worthless since a national sorority wants to affiliate with them, neither is Lambda Phi. Clearly, you're not a "real" sorority girl since that comment was completely un-Panhellenic and rude. Back to rankings, there are no tiers at St. John's and everyone has different rankings in their own opinion. All the sororities are amazing individually and for different reasons. I would make my own opinion of each one rather than listening to all of this since we're not being completely honest. Also, to Everyone in sororities bad mouthing other sororities, I would watch what I say because this is a complete turn off in joining Greek life.

By: ClearingThingsUp
#6  by: SR   

Greek Life on Campus isn't tiered like it is anywhere else. It's by far about personalities. When I was rushing I was really trying to figure out the tier thing too and when people told me that I thought they were BS-ing me, but it's very true.

By: SR

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.